Chapter46: The First Date

Joker got home for around 6:30 pm in the evening. As usual, he came at home late. He told me that he'll be gone for a short moment but it took forever. I started to think what kind of business he was doing or dealing at. I couldn't ask him anyway about that because I don't want to intrude his personal works— until he asked me to get dressed.

"Where are we going?" I asked while grabbing my notepad and the guitar he had given me off the bed.

Joker placed his hands on his waists and clacked his tongue, "Don't ask just do it, okay?"

"I don't have any rights to ask?"

He lowered his shoulders, then he went closer at me taking all the things I was holding and put them onto another place. Jack then cupped my face and looked at me with those glints in his eyes, "It's not like that, but please don't ruin the fun."

I lifted my brow but then I managed to smile, "Okay. . . just wait me downstairs, I'm gonna fix myself."

"I can wait you here," he replied.

"Okay. It won't take long."

After a couple of minutes, I exited my bathroom while drying my hair through a towel. I spotted Joker looking at the notepad, as if he was reading it.

"Hey," I approached when I finally beside him.

Jack lifted his head, and the notepad on his right hand, "Is this a song?"

I leaned forward to it so that I can see it, "Hmm, yes. It's actually for you," I said as I pulled myself and continued drying my hair.

"Can you sing it?"

"It's not done yet," I replied with a little shy in my voice, but has a smile on my lips, "Are you wanna hear it?"

Joker furrowed his eye ridges, with a pouted lips as if he was thinking before answering, "Maybe you can sing it after you've done it."

"Okay, but here let me say those lyrics. . ."

"Oh star. . . fall down on me. Let me make a wish upon you. Hold on let me think, think of what I'm wishing for. . .

Wait don't go away just not yet, coz I thought I had it . . . but I forget."

Joker smiled at me with narrowed eyes, "Oh. . . that's a good song, Hayley."

"Really?" I replied when I took my seat beside him on the bed, "It's actually about you. . ."

"I don't get it, Babe."

"Forget it!" I giggled then I went towards my closer to get my clothes and put them on. I took a denim jeans and a light blue plain t-shirt.

Jack stood up from sitting, "Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Okay, let's go."

After an hour, we reached the place for sure because Joker stopped driving. He blindfolded me because he said he had a surprise for me and I  didn't have any right to see it that easy; he said he wanted to surprise me.