douze ~ meow

Phil's POV

I sit in the middle of the room wearing half of Dan's clothes and just rummaging through the clothes in the suitcase I got. I've been in here waiting for about an hour now. I wonder if he's just going to leave me here to starve to death?

I've been folding the clothes and separating mine from Dan's for a while. It's all I honestly have to do at the moment. I've never been more alone and bored in my life.

I sigh and grab the duvet, laying it down so I'm not sitting on the uncomfortable ground. So. Fucking. Bored. I guess I could have a little bit of fun

"DAMMEEEOONNN!" I call out loudly. "DAMMEEEOOONNNNNN!" I scream laughing a little bit. "I'M BORED LET'S GO TO THE ZOO!" I stand up and walk around the room a little. "GUESS WHAT? THESE FRIENDS, THEY DON'T LOVE YOU! THEY JUST LOVE THE HOTEL SUITES NOW. I, DON'T, CARE WHAT YOU THINK AS LONG AS IT'S ABOUTT MEEEE!" I sing the Fall Out Boy song, "I don't care" very loudly giggling to myself. (btw, saw that song live and I'm currently in a daze it's my favorite fob song <3) "I DON'T CAREEE! I LOVE IT!" I sing the mainstream Icona Pop song loudly feeling really rebellious.

I start to make the noises of the song and jumping around trying to make as much noise as possible. I really don't care about death right now. I'm going to die anyways. I might as well make my last minutes fun.

"I GOT TAKEN AWAY ON A SUMMER DAY, WHEN DAN WAS GONEE. I COULDN'T STOP YOU TAKING ME I WATCHED I LET IT HAPPEN! YOU THREW ME IN YOUR TRUNK AND DROVE ME AWAY FROM LONDON! I COULDN'T STOP YOU, BUT I DON'T CARE! I LOVE IT!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Dameon yells at me, bursting through the door while I laugh like an idiot at the "I love it," parody I made up on the spot.

"Don't you like my singing?" I ask laughing and sit down on the floor, crossing my legs.

"Let's put it this way," he says and takes out a gun pointing at me and cocks it. I gulp and shudder slightly, wincing. "I hear you call me away from my work downstairs or disrupting me one more time, I will shoot you," I feel my breath stop then calm myself looking directly into the front of the gun. I move my eyes to meet his and stare right into them.

"Go ahead, shoot," I say daringly. "You wouldn't have taken me if you didn't need me." he looks at me like I have just killed his family. He really hates me. "No really, just kill me, it's probably better than what you have in store for me anyway." He bites his lip, feeling defeated and pulls the gun away, putting it back in his belt loop.

"I'll make you wish you were dead, that's for fucking sure." he says and looks around the room at the clothes I had neatly folded. "What the fuck is that shit?" he asks and walks over to it. "Are you a fucking maid? Is that it?"

"I don't know, I just got bored and, they were all messy," I say shrugging my shoulders.

"You know what?" he said and took out his gun, shooting once of my shirts before kicking the folded clothes so they went over again. "Fucking prick," he says and puts his gun away, walking out of the room and locking it behind him.

As soon as I know he's gone I can't help myself. I burst out laughing at what he just did. He actually thought that doing that would make me mad? I try to compose myself but look at the torn up clothes and burst out laughing again.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP  BEFORE I SHOOT YOUR DICK OFF!" I hear him yell from downstairs and I compose myself to small giggles. I walk over and pick up my galaxy shirt that now had a hole through it from his gun. I nod at it, chuckling and fold it once more before going to fold all of the other clothes.

I think he was just so mad at me, but he knew there was really nothing he could do to make me frustrated. It was just amusing seeing a serial killer kick my clothes around on the floor out of anger.