#raige

Dan's POV

"Okay, you guys can go up to your rooms now. Chris, Dan and PJ, you'll be in room 157. Kaydee, you'll be with me and possibly officer Little in room 142 right across the hall," Max says and hands us our room key. We nod and head up the elevator and to our rooms, carrying our own bags.

"It's surprisingly nice here," I say, looking around at the nice decoration and the people staying there looking very rich.

"I was hoping we weren't going to get a crappy motel off the street corner that serves dead rats for breakfast but this is amazing," Chris says, hobbling along with his crutches.

"Aw fuck yes, it does have a pool!" PJ says smiling as we walk by the door to an outdoor pool. "We should all go in it tonight!"

"All except for me," Chris mutters. "You forgot about my leg Peej, we're breaking up,"

"I'll just carry you upsidown with your leg in the air don't worry," PJ laughs and patts Chris on the back, us all chuckling.

"Then I'll die," Chris laughs. "You wouldn't kill your own boyfriend!"

"We just broke up, remember," PJ laughs and kisses Chris on the cheek who has a pink tint on his face just slightly.

"Right right," he giggles.

"I don't have a bathing suit though," Kaydee says quietly as if afraid to interrupt the conversation.

"It's okay," PJ says. "There's probably a shop in here somewhere that sells some and I'm sure the officers will be willing to help out," I smile at how he changed his attitude towards her.

"And if worse comes worse, you can go naked. I'm sure that none of us will mind," Chris winked at her, causing us all to laugh.

"Nah, if anything I'll just wear clothes or something," she says softly and chuckles. I smile at how my friends are all acting nice to each other.

"This is our room!" Chris says as we get to 157. PJ sets the bags he was carrying down and opens the door.

"And, I'm right here," Kaydee says and goes to the door that's right across the hall. "See you boys soon!" we nod and wave a little after going inside. I follow Chris and PJ inside and set my bag on the ground before leaping on the bed.

"Oh my god it's so comfy!" I say and roll around a bit. "Holy fuck this would be amazing to have sex on!"

"I'll keep that in mind, PJ," Chris says and winks at PJ who got on the bed next to mine, leaving me laughing.

"I'm not fucking you while you have a broken leg, Chris! Oomf!" PJ was cut off by Chris throwing himself on his lap. I laugh and watch the scene, laying on my stomach with my head resting in my hands.

"Why nottttttt?" Chris whined and moved his hips while being on PJ.

"Chris stop you're going to give me a boner!" Pj whined and lifted his boyfriend off his lap.

"Oh god, Chris, don't give him a boner I don't want to have to watch you guys get at it," I say chuckling and sitting up.

"Why not?" Chris asked and laid down on the bed next to where PJ was sitting. "Live action porn has got to be the best!"

"Shut up!" I laugh and rest my head down on my pillow laughing.

~

"WE DON'T WANT ROOM SERVICE!" Chris shouts as a knock is heard on the door. We've just been hanging out and watching TV for about forty-five minutes or an hour.

"What if it's a hot maid?" I hear Kaydee's voice say back.

"I get dibs!" PJ stood up and ran to the door while all of us laugh. "Oh it's you," he says in a fake disgusted voice. "I guess you can come in,"