INTRODUCING!!!!!

Welcome to my second BTS fanfiction! The Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook is the chosen one for this book, yay! I hope I give you all many feelz.

5-22-16

Make sure to check out my other books too:

Met In Detention- Kim Taehyung (V)

You Got Me- Kim Jong in (Kai)

My Neighbor- Zhang Yixing (Lay)

Sick- Jeon Jungkook

That One Singer- Byun Baekhyun

Boy Meets _____ - Min Yoongi

Enjoy reading! <3

Characters:

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook always had a passion for drawing. He's been drawing since he was a baby. His goal is to be like his parents and create something that will them proud. He applies for Seoul University of Arts & Skills (SUAS) at the age of 19, when he finished highschool. His parents are both artists and they traveled to America to make their art more known around the world, so Jungkook lives with his grandma currently. He goes to school and goes down the Artist path.

 He goes to school and goes down the Artist path

Cho Eunhye

Eunhye lived in Seoul, but moved to America when she was 10 years old. She lives there and her dad enrolls in the military and her mother becomes a college professor. Her sister becomes a professional swimmer and her brother become a semi-professional basketball player. Her family of successful people motivates her to have a passion too. She gets into modeling at the age of 13 and at the age 18, she applies for SUAS. She gets accepted and she goes to live with her grandpa in South Korea while her family stays behind in America.

More characters will be joining in, stay tuned :)

There will also be a lot of idols in this story. The main girl won't be an idol so that you could imagine her as you.

Not much information here because it might be changing throughout, so I want this to be a flexible book.

Please continue reading and leaving lots of love. ❤

Look forward to the next chapter, it'll be lit 🔥🔥

Follow @baetaelay on Instagram!!