Chapter 8

@graciousnesssss on Instagram
always plug

Cho Eunhye

The bell rings and J-Hope screams at us while waving.

"BAI! BAI! BAI! HAVE FUN! HAVE A GOOD DAY! LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST! IF YOU EVER NEED ME JUST LOOK UP AND IF YOU SEE A BIG ROUND SHINY THING, THAT'S ME! SEE YA, BABES!"

Did he just say he's the sun?

"I like his energy." I whisper to SinB while giggling.

SinB nods. "He's cute."

"You think everyone's cute."

"No, only the cute people."

I scoff.

"Hey, I saw that red-haired guy looking at you." SinB nudges my arm.

"I bet he looks at a lot of other people too. You know, that's how eyes work." I roll my eyes.

SinB shakes her head. "Really, Eunhye! I bet he danced upfront to impress you."

"Or the whole class AND the teacher. SinB, don't be too oblivious to the real world. This isn't a movie." I say while opening my locker.

SinB and I put away our stuff and head to the lunch room.

Good school, good food right?

"I can't wait to see what lunch they have!" SinB squeals and links arms with me.

I squeal with her and we meet up with Yerin and Umji.

"Girls, aren't you excited for the food?" SinB asks.

Yerin and Umji give each other disgusted looks.

"Um, think again." Yerin points to the lunch ladies and what they were scooping up.

"What....in the sweet home of all food that is created then ruined is that." SinB gags.

"Don't tell me that's all they're serving!" I whine.

"If you like soggy fruit. Bon Appetite." Umji holds her nose.

We walk closer to it to take a closer look.

"The liquid doesn't even want to mix in." I hold my nose.

"Is that....milk?" SinB clings to me in fear.

"Excuse me, what is that and why is it there?" Umji asks the lunch lady.

"That's oatmeal, hun. The school doesn't want anybody eating unhealthy at all because they want everyone to have the idol body." The lunch lady explains while scooping up oatmeal and splatting it on a student's tray.