Chapter 11

Cho Eunhye

The 4 of us sit together at a table with our food.

So much food. I will cry at the sight.

"There's so much food. I need a picture!" Yerin pulls out her phone and starts snapping.

"In a month or two, that picture will get deleted." I tease.

"Whatever, if I were famous this picture would be getting more likes than Donald Trump."

"I'm going to eat now." Jimin says and digs in.

Yerin grabs his shoulder to hold him back. "I didn't get a picture!"

"YAH! If I dont eat I will die!" Jimin whines. "I NEED FOOD!"

Jungkook slowly moves away from Yerin.

I fall back onto my seat laughing.

Yerin finally snaps a photo and Jimin devours his food without biting.

"So, are we going to get started?" Jimin rubs his hands together.

"On what?" Jungkook asks.

HE HAS SPOKEN!

"We were going to help you with your confidence, bro." Jimin pats his back and smiles.

Jungkook turns red. "Oh that..."

I laugh. "Let's do it!"

"Just let the boy do his thing on his own." Yerin sips her lemonade. "I mean...does he REALLY need help on such a thing?"

"Ju-"

Rose comes over and stands next to Jungkook. "Anything else I could give you?"

We all look at Jungkook, wanting him to answer for us.

Jungkook frowns and looks up at Rose. His face turns a deep red and his hands start fumbling around.

"Any-Anything? Else?" Jungkook's voice was even more quieter than usual

Rose nods. She looks at me and winks.

This playful little person.

"Yes, anything." She leans closer to Jungkook.

Jungkook gulps loudly and starts playing with his hair. "I-I thi-think we're g-good here. Right, guys? I mean, two girls, two guys- oh that's not...wait I mean. I'm not finished, I mean- that is good enough, what we had- I mean what we ate was great. Really good, actually and um-u-um so yeah."

We all hold in our laughs.

Rose smiles. "You're good?" She leans down really close to his face.

Jungkook lets out a high-pitched yelp and almost falls out his chair.

Jimin was the first to laugh and help him back up.

Yerin and I were slapping each other from laughing too hard.

Rose stands back up and pats his head. "Sorry, Jungkook. It was a test."

Jungkook looks down and giggles.

"Never mind, please help this poor child!" Yerin cups his face and wiggles him around like a baby.

"Well, first we need confidence." I start.

Jimin laughs with pride. "If you're looking for confidence, you know where to find me."

"In a trash bin." I smirk.

Jimin gasps. "Oh, well, say that again to these babies-"

His hands touch the end of his shirt and Jungkook immediately stops him.

"If there's one thing I know...it's that you shouldn't be showing off your stuff to girls in public." Jungkook says.

He's so cute! How old is he again?

"You're lucky Jungkook stopped me. Or else you'd be on the floor right now." Jimin points at me.

"Yeah...from laughing." I laugh.

Jungkook sighs. "I'm done for."

I pat his head. "You need motivation. Is there a girl at school you like?"

"I only went to that school for like 5 hours. How was I suppose keep up with so many things coming at me AND find a girl that's cute." Jungkook looks down in defeat.

"It was easy for me." Jimin wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"It was tough for me too." I fake a frown.

I see Jimin crying in the corner of my eye.

It's so fun messing with him!

"Tomorrow just look for a girl you like and she can motivate you to become more confident in your social skills." I explain.

"Yeah." Everyone agrees.

After another hour of chilling, Yerin had to go home to be with her mom, Jungkook leaves because hr "doesn't want his grandmother to come flying in with some chopsticks" (whatever that means), and Jimin left to attend his dad's "thing".

I'm left alone.

"TAEHYUNG DON'T EAT THAT CHOCOLATE, THERE'S ALCOHOL IN THERE-"

I think I should help them before our cafe explodes.

Jungkook

"Grammy! I'm home-"

My grandmother comes running in with a knife in her hand.

I jump. "Grammy-"

"I was worried about you!" She raises her hand higher.

If this is how I die, please donate my white shirts to the kids in Africa.

"I was with friends, Grammy."

"Oh, YOU MADE FRIENDS! ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!! OH DEAR MOTHER OF ALL THAT'S SPICY TELL ME EVERYTHING!" Grammy pulls me to the kitchen counter.

"I met Jimin and Jin during Vocals, Eunhye and Yerin dur-"

"GIRLS! YOU MET GIRLS!! OH- HOLD ON I NEED SOME AIR!" Grammy holds her chest in total shock.

Wow, you can really see how shocked she is.

"I met them during Gym. It was fun, so we decided to hang out more after school. We went to Eunhye's café, which was the one I went to yesterday-"

"THAT GIRL! THAT GIRL GOES TO SUAS! OMG!"

"Ye-Yeah. She promised me that she would help me work on my girl problems."

"My grandson is growing up." Grammy chokes on her tears. "Oh my gosh...I'm going to be a grand-grandmother. It's been forever since you came home with a girl!"

I stand up. "I already ate, Grammy. I'm going to go to my room now."

"Don't do anything illegal!"

"I'm physically unable to!"