Together

WARNING! CURSING AND EXTREME AMOUNTS OF FLUFF!

Dean was panicking.

"Sam, what if he doesn't want marry me and he was just to nice to reject me?!" Dean said, pacing around the house in circles, wearing a black suit with a bright blue tie, resembling Castiel's eyes. Castiel had a matching one, only it was a forest green, for Dean's eyes.

"Dude, seriously? CALM THE FUCK DOWN. He really wants to marry you. I went to go check on him, and he kept squeaking, 'I'm getting married!'" Sam said, snorting at the memory of Cas jumping around.

"Really?"

"Yes, really. Now let me fix your tie," Sam said, moving closer to fix Dean's tie which was crooked from having it clenched in an effort to calm himself.

Dean nodded, trying to stand straight, in an attempt to be taller than Sam, who was bending over.

"Damn!"

"What?"

"Your taller than me while bending down!"

Sam smirked.

*Later*

Dean stood at the aisle, staring at the man he fell in love with all of those years ago. He looked around, seeing all of the happy faces peering up at him. He hadn't regretted the decision to ever take the plunge and date Cas.

*Flashback*

Castiel hid behind a tree, hoping Dean wouldn't find him. He peeked around, trying to see if he could spot Dean.

"GOT YOU!" Dean shouted gleefully, pouncing on Castiel.

"No you didn't!" Castiel answered, trying to scramble away.

"I obviously found you, so I won!"

"Nuh uh, I saw you first."

"No you didn't! You peeked around the tree, looking for me!"

"You liar!"

Dean leaned down, planting a kiss on Castiel's lips. Castiel savored the kiss, breathing in Dean's scent. He smelled like the forest and grass, with a hint on men's cologne. Cas sighed happily.

"How was I ever lucky enough to meet you?"

"It was hell and back," Dean said with a smirk.

*Back at the wedding*

"Castiel, do you take Dean as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you Dean take Castiel as your lawfully wedded husband?"

Dean sucked in a breath.

*Flashback*

"Dean! Wake up! Cas said urgently, shaking Dean awake.

"Wha?" Dean mumbled.

"Breakfast in bed!" Castiel said happily.

"Why?"

"Because it's your BIRTHDAY!" Castiel shouted at the top of his lungs.

"You had to be that loud?" Dean asked, sitting up to gaze at Castiel lovingly.

"Yup!"

"Thanks, babe! Even if you did wake me up at such an ungodly hour."

"Anything for you!"

*Flashback over*

"I do."

"You may now kiss each other to make the marriage official."