Back Home

Cas jumped up and down excitedly. He was so HAPPY! Dean would finally come home from the long hunt that kept them separated for 3 months. They had managed, but just barely. Sam had become increasingly annoyed by Castiel's energy, and went as far as threatening him from seeing Dean. Cas had immediately calmed down, in fear of Sam carrying out the threat, no matter how unreal it sounded. Nothing would stop Castiel from seeing Dean Winchester.

"Cas! He's here!" Sam called.

Cas sprinted to the window, bursting with joy hearing the Impala's familiar roar. He threw open the door and ran to the car, jumping into Dean's outstretched arms.

"Hey, angel! I missed you!" Dean said, then kissing Cas. Dean set him down, and strode towards Sam.

"Heya, Sammy! Miss me?" Dean asked, bear-hugging Sam. "Damn, are you sure you don't want me to cut your hair. Just 5 minutes."

"NO. I like my hair, thank you very much. How does it feel to be back at the bunker?"

"Pretty awesome! You don't know how much you miss family 'till your gone. Was Cas a problem?"

"Not until the very end, and he kept squeaking at random times, it was really weird," Sam answered, glancing at Cas, who was staring quite intensely at a bee, which had landed on a flower.

Dean laughed and put a finger to his lips. He crept over to Cas, and leaped on him, causing Castiel to tumble onto the flower.

"Dean! We might've hurt the bee!"

"I don't think we did, Cas. C'mon, let's go inside. I'm starving and exhausted," Dean said.

So, they ate dinner at the bunker, enjoying having Dean back, or in Dean's case, seeing Sammy and Cas, as well as being at the bunker.

They watched a movie, Dean and Cas taking over the couch, with Dean distractedly playing with Castiel's hair, tangled together under a blanket. Sam just snorted at their adorableness and took the floor without complaint. Dean deserved it, taking a case by himself.

When the movie was over, Sam quietly excused himself to his room, trying to get sleep after the sort of eventful day.

Dean and Castiel, on the other hand, wanted to get "acquainted" with each other again. Dean and Cas explored each others mouths again with Cas tugging his hands through Dean's short hair. Of course, Sam wandered out, needing to go pee. However, he was met with the sight of his brother getting to know Cas VERY well. Dean glanced out of the corner of his eye, and with great embarrassment saw Sammy standing there quite awkwardly, who was debating on whether or not he should dash to his bedroom, or risk it and go to the bathroom. He took the latter, running to the bathroom.

"Damn interrupting moose," Dean muttered against Castiel's lips.

"Hmmm?"Cas asked.

"Nothing," Dean said, deepening the kiss, pushing Cas against the couch.

 When the poor interrupting moose came out of the bathroom, he realized he was foolish to attempt to use the bathroom. He sprinted into his room, slamming the door, and reading for the next hour. To his dismay, he started hearing moans shortly after escaping to his room. 

The next morning, Sam kept sneaking glances at the two, who were minding their own business, either reading the newspaper or a book. 

"You know, I heard you guys. It was very disturbing. You could keep it in the bedroom, and spare my ears from hearing any treacherous noises," Sam commented. 

"Sorry, Cas is a moaner," Dean said, smirking.

Cas turned bright red and punched Dean on the arm. 

"Besides," Dean continued, "You shouldn't have come out anyways. You were bound to see something. Now, pass me the syrup."

//AN//

Hello! Here's another oneshot after my writer's block. I'm sorry it's short, but I'm not good at writing long oneshots, because they get to boring. Also, be sure to check out my Destiel AU, called We Can Help Each Other! It'd mean a lot because I've worked hard on it. So, I hope you like this, because the last one I made wasn't very fluffy. Hope you enjoy my hedgehogs,

Inu