Family Reunion

Dean hummed along with Eye of the Tiger, which was blasting out of his phone. He flipped the burger, making sure that it was perfect. He wanted this to be the perfect family reunion, because it had been so long since he had seen everyone. About 2 years, to be exact. He kept in touch with Sam, who lived a couple of towns over, but Dean longed to see him again. Lots of things had changed in 2 years, Dean had started dating Castiel soon after their last family reunion. Sam had started dating Gabriel(Cas' brother), and Ellen and Bobby had gotten married. Odd, but that is how the Winchesters liked it.

"Hey babe!" Cas said, wrapping his arms around Dean's waist.

"Hey! Did you finish up with the pie?" Dean asked. Dean had instructed Castiel to make a apple pie for the family.

"Yeah. How are the burgers doing?"

"Fine. They should be here in an hour."

"Alright! I'll finish up around the house."

Dean and Cas had also purchased a small house in Lawrence, Kansas, close to where the fateful day when Dean's mother had died in the hands of flickering flames that completely destroyed the house, as well as their lives. John, Sam and Dean's father, had turned into an alcoholic not long after the accident, and in Dean's late teens, had committed suicide.

Soonafter finishing the food and finishing tidying up the house, Sam and Gabriel arrived at the house.

"Hey guys! Come on in," Cas said warmly.

"Thanks! How are you doing?" Sam asked.

After the warm welcome, they sat and chatted for a couple of minutes before they heard another knock on the door. The time Dean opened the door seeing Bobby and Ellen, looking a little awkward.

"Hello! Come on in," Dean said.

"Thanks."

When they walked into the door, they shared smiles with the other people in the room, and Dean introduced them to Cas.

"Bobby and Ellen, this is Cas. Cas, this is Bobby and Ellen."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, boy. Dean has said a lot about you," Bobby said.

"All good things, I hope," Castiel said.

Ellen laughed.

They had dinner, catching up on everything that had happened in the past 2 years. They laughed and they all had a wonderful time, eating the burgers and pie that Dean and Castiel cooked for them.

When it was getting quite late, everyone grudgingly said their last goodbyes, disappointed that the day had gone so quickly. They promised to do it soon, but only time would tell.

After everyone had gone, Dean pressed his lips to Cas' forehead.

"So what did you think of Ellen and Bobby?" Dean asked curiously.

"They were wonderful," Castiel answered.

"Well, next I have to meet your family," Dean said.

Cas nodded.

"Of course. But I have to warn you, they're going to hate you. They still deny that I'm gay."

"I'm sorry. But I still have to meet them, even if they hate my guts, because I plan on marrying you, and I don't want them to be like, 'who the hell did Castiel just marry?'" Dean said, taking on a high, silly voice.

Cas blushed.

"You plan on marrying me?"

"Eventually."

 "Well, I'm glad we're on the same page."

//AN//

Hey guys! Just wanted to an update on my one shots, and I felt like doing a short AU. I'm really sorry that this was so short, but I wrote this in one sitting, and I just wanted to put something up in the meantime. Thank you for 200 views! Hope you enjoy my hedgehogs,

Inu