Hospital

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! SPOILERS! 

//AN//

HELP! I really need prompt ideas! If you could just write an idea that you'd like me to write, then please tell me! Thank you,

Inu

Dean burst into the hospital, running to the desk. 

"Where's Castiel?" He asked hurriedly, just hearing the news of Cas.

"Calm down sir, he's in the urgent care section, room 208. They might not let you in," The woman said.

"Thank you!" Dean called as he ran to the urgent care section, and he saw Sam sitting in a chair, his leg jumping up and down nervously. 

"How is he?" Dean asked nervously, pacing up and down the halls.

"They don't know if he'll make it," Sam said.

"He'll make it!" Dean said confidently.

"Remember when we went through with this with Bobby? Dean, he died. Castiel will probably die, too," Sam said, awkwardly patting Dean's arm for sympathy.

"Don't you bring up Bobby! Castiel will survive this!" Dean growled.

"You don't know that," Sam argued.

"HE WILL," Dean said, before sitting down and not saying another word. 

They waited about 20 minutes before a doctor came out, looking very grave.

"We don't know if he'll make it. He's lost a lot of blood," the doctor said.

Dean turned away, mumbling about going to get fresh air. When he came back inside, the two Winchesters waited until they had further notice about Castiel's condition. After waiting 3 hours, another doctor came out, looking considerably more cheerful.

"Good news, boys. It's a miracle. He's going to make it!" The doctor said.

Dean broke out into a hug grin, turning to hug Sam, saying, "I told you so!"

*Later*

Castiel fiddled with the hospital band, absentmindedly humming "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. He was frustrated with himself. It was only 1 stupid vampire, how could he have gotten himself in such a mess? He hated not being able to take care of himself, he didn't like being human. If only he hadn't lost his grace, he would wouldn't be in this mess. Before he could think of the matter anymore, he heard Dean's voice. Dean had been visiting every day since he was in here, making Castiel much happier, because he really liked Dean. Sam laughed at him, singing "Dean and Cas sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"Heya Cas! Tomorrow you can be released!" Dean said excitedly.

"That's great," Castiel said hollowly.

"You okay?" Dean asked.

"Yeah. I'm just disappointed that I got into this mess. I keep thinking that if I was an angel, I wouldn't be stuck in this mess."

"C'mon, don't think of it like that. You're okay, and that's all that matters," Dean said, gazing lovingly at the angel.

"I also have this weird feeling in my stomach. Sam said it's like 'butterflies'," Castiel said, leaving out the part that he only had it when he was around Dean.

"Dude, that's love!" Dean replied, chuckling, "Who's the lucky lady?"

"Dean... It's you," Castiel said awkwardly, now twirling the hospital band quite violently.

Dean's smiled faltered, now blushing fiercely. He paced around the room, trying to gather his thoughts. He knew that he had a crush on Cas, but it was just a silly school girl one. It hadn't meant anything. He didn't know how to tell Castiel that, let alone confess it to Sam. But he was willing to take a leap of faith with Castiel, his little fallen angel, at his side.

"Cas, I think I like you, too," Dean said, then groaning.

"But dude, let's not make this a chick flick moment," He added.

Castiel smiled.

"Alright Dean."

When Castiel got out of the hospital, he and Dean had told Sam, who snickered and was posting DESTIEL IS REAL, YOU GUYS!  To every social media site that he had an account on, and Dean and Castiel were content together, both agreeing to prank Sam with a clown.

//AN//

Hey guys! 100 VIEWS!!! THANK YOU SO INCREDIBLY MUCH, THIS MEANS A LOT!!! I'll try and do something special for the occasion! I'm really sorry about this one shot. I personally hate it. I didn't have time to write the first draft, so you can tell how sucky it is. Don't worry, I'll make sure that it won't happen again. But tests are stressful and I didn't have ANY time whatsoever, but I wanted to put something out. HELP ME WITH PROMPT IDEAS, BECAUSE THIS ONE REALLY SUCKED! Thank you and I hope you enjoy,

Inu