Chapter 4

IM TRYING TO UPDATE EVERYDAY BUT I DONT KNOW IF I CAN WHEN I START SCHOOL BUT ILL TRY MY HARDEST. THANK YOU TO ALL THE PEOLE READING THIS IF YOU CAN TELL YOUR FRIENDS. THANKS AGAIN :)

Lily's POV

Me and Wesley both shot up out of bed at the sound of Jackie's voice. "What the hell!" she yells.

"I should go." Wes says putting on his shirt and running out of the house. "Bye."

Jackie looks at me like she's going to kill me, "Are you stupid! When I said you guys are going to end up being together I didn't mean go and have sex with him! I meant get to know him! And it's technically illegal! You're only 16 Lily, he's 19 are you out of your mind! You better not be pregnant! Mom and dad won't only kill you they'll kill me!"

I was just gonna let her yell at me, she's going to feel so stupid when she finds out.

"I didn't have sex with him." I say calmly, "I don't even like him like that."

She looks relieved "Oh thank god... Then why were you in the same bed?"

I shrug, "I couldn't sleep."

With that she turned around and walked down the hall and yells, "Psh, and you say you don't like him."

I don't get it 5 minutes ago she was flipping out at me because she thought I had sex with him and now she's pushing me again to like him. See its that whole age thing, why cant I just be with someone I want to be with not worrying about their age.

I get out of bed and put on my favorite white jean shorts and a black tank top. I straighten my hair and grab my phone. I walk downstairs and I feel my phone vibrate. It says I got a text from Wesley.

Wes:

'Hey, I'm so sorry about this morning, even though we didn't do anything, but I felt bad that you had to get yelled at.'

I text him back.

'Its totally fine after I told her nothing happened she was cool.'

He replies. I feel like it was less then a second.

Wes:

'Good. So I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to my friend Kyle's party tonight. His party's are Awesome.'

Ugh another night with Wesley Stromberg. He is making this humanly impossible.

'Sure! Sounds fun.'

Wes:

'Great i'll pick you up at 7.'

I thought about getting changed for the party but I thought what I had on was fine so I sat down and played some 'Call of duty'

Wes' POV

I am stoked about tonight. I'm gonna make the best of it.

I drive over to her house at 6:30 when I got there I knocked on the door. I hear Lily shout 'come in' so I did.

I see her on the couch playing Xbox 'wow that's hot' I think to myself. She stands up off the couch.

"Ready to go?" she says in perky voice.

She looks perfect wearing the simplest outfit.

"Yea" I answer.

We get into my car and start driving to the party. As we're driving I see her hand move on her leg. 'I wish I could hold her hand' then she turns on the radio and we both start jamming to 'call me maybe' I have never had so much fun on a car ride before. I'm glad she's with me.