Chapter 30

A/N

Already half way to the end!!!! Well I'm not positive that there will be 60 chapters, it could be more, could be less. I'm just sayin'.

*LILY'S POV*

We walked to Keaton's car and he drove to the restaurant.

"Where are we going?" I whined.

"I told you it's a surprise."

"Fine." I cross my arms over my chest. I hate surprises.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Oh my god." I say as he pulls up to the restaurant.

Dominick's Italian Restaurant (<< I made up a random name<<) I have always wanted to come here as a kid because of how beautiful it looks but my parents would never take me because it's impossible to get a table and super expensive.

"Keaton how-" we walk up to the man who sits everyone down at a table.

"I have a reservation. Keaton for 2." he says.

The man flips through his pages looking for our reservation.

"Yes Mr. Stromberg. Please follow me." the man says walking us to our table.

Once we are seated I flip through the menu. Everything here is so expensive.

"Keaton I won't let you pay for me, this is way to expensive."

"Don't worry about it." he says putting his hand over mine on the table.

His touch makes me feel like I'm melting. Like he was meant to touch me.

"How did you get a reservation on such late notice?" I say amazed.

"Yea um that's the thing. I made this reservation 2 weeks ago." he says shyly.

I laugh. "Oh really? and what would have happened if I said no?"

"I would have taken my mom." he says.

Then we both start laughing.

"Your perfect." I say. My cheeks turn bright red.

"Did I just say that out loud?" I say covering my face with my hands.

Keaton pulls my hands away from my face, "Yea. But I'm not as perfect as you."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

"Ugh I'm stuffed!" Keaton says as we walk down the beach.

"Me too." I laugh.

Then Keaton falls on the ground pulling me down with him. I can tell he pulled me to where he was on top of me on purpose.

"Smooth move Stromberg."

He leaves a quick kiss on my lips before laying down next to me.

See that is the kind of thing that annoys me. Why can he do stuff like that to me and he hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend? Like, what are we? We kiss all the time and not once has he said I was his girlfriend.

"Keaton, why haven't you asked me to be your girlfriend?"

He doesn't answer me. I look over at him and he's staring up at the sky.

"That's what I thought." I say getting up and I walk away.

"Lily wait!"

"Don't even try!" I say running now and whipping away my tears.

"Shit!" I yell standing in the middle of the street. I'm lost.

I turn in circles but the only thing that I see opened is a club. I walk into the club and everyone looks like they're having fun, I guess I will to. I sit down at the bar and the bar tender gives me a drink.

"Oh I didn't order anything."

"It's from that guy." he says pointing down at the other end of the bar.

He looks about 21 if not older. He walks towards me and sits in the empty stool next to me.

"What's a pretty face like yours doing here by yourself." he says.

He as brown eyes and medium length dark brown hair.

"I don't know. I was bored." I say. chugging the drink he gave me.

"It looks like your here because of something else." he says laughing gesturing to how a drank my drink.

I shrug my shoulders. I'm not telling him my whole life story.

"Matt." he says holding his hand out for me to shake.

"Lily."

We sat in an awkward silence for 5 five minutes.

"Do you wanna dance?"

"I don't really dance." he says.

"Oh come on." I say getting up from my chair and pulling him to the dance floor.

We danced for one song, well I danced and he kinda just stood there. We went back to the bar.

"Your right. You don't dance." I say, "We need to drink more."

He starts laughing. "I like how you think."

After doing a couple more shots. you can definitely tell we're drunk. I don't remember walking to the dance floor but somehow we both end up there. Surrounded by people grinding on each other.

Pretty soon I have my body up against Matt's. His hands go from my waist to rubbing my ass. My fingers are tangled in his hair. He starts kissing up my neck and once he reaches my jawline I let out a moan. Just when he's about to place his lips on mine, Keaton shoves him off of me.

"What the hell Keaton!"

He ignores me and starts yelling at Matt.

"You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend." Matt says to me.

"He's not my boyfriend." Keaton looks at me.

"I don't know what the hell he thinks he's doing!" I say pulling Matt away from Keaton.

I'm stopped when Keaton grabs my other wrist and pulls me away from Matt.

"We're going home." he says to me.

"No." but he keeps pulling me.

Then Matt steps between us. "Look dude you can't make her do something-" Keaton cuts him of by punching him and sending him to the ground.

"Keaton!" I yell. Kneeling down next to Matt to make sure he's ok. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with me? what the fuck is wrong with you!" that's the first time Keaton has yelled at me.

"You should go calm down." I say calmly.

He takes one last look at me then leaves.

"Are you ok?" I ask Matt.

"Yea I'm fine I'm just gonna get a cab home." he says, "Are you ok getting home?"

"Yea."

"If that guy wasn't your boyfriend then who was he?" he says climbing in the back of the cab.

I close the door and lean my head in the the open window.

"It's complicated."

"So I'll take that as I can't ask you out." he sounds upset.

"Sorry. Plus I'm only 16 I mean I'm guessing your 21 so..."

"Age is only a number." he says before the car drives down the street.