Chapter 42

A/N

Hiia cuties i hope your liking it so far.

A note that when this story is over

DO NOT delete this from your library•

because i will post the name of the sequel.

+++VOTE++++COMMENT+++

*WES' POV*

"Dude whats up with you? You haven't said a word in days." Keaton says.

"Im fine." I say as I return to my bowl of jello.

I'm not fine. I haven't talked in days. 5 days to be exact. Im scared to talk. What if I slip and tell someone that I saw Lily? But at the same time it's killing me. I feel like the right thing to do is tell someone. Everyone is worried sick. Probably thinking she's dead. But I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone. You're being stupid Wes this is serious you should tell someone. I look over to Keaton as he's walking up the steps.

"Hey, Keaton."

He walks back down the stairs, "Yea bro."

You need to tell someone Wes. Tell Keaton. Tell him you saw Lily.

I take a deep breath and then sigh.

"Never mind."

He has that look on his face. That look when he knows something is wrong.

"Ok just tell me if you need to talk about something." he walks upstairs.

Seeing Lily the other day was probably one of the worst things for me, seeing her made me realize how much I love her and how much I miss her. I remember how she said she loves me. That made me go crazy. She didn't have the right to say that to me. I know she regained her memory but I don't know when.

All I know is I need to find her and bring her home.

*LILY'S POV*

November 17

•Dear Memory•

It's been 5 days since I've seen Wes. I don't know what I was thinking when I went out there. How was I so stupid to think I wouldn't get caught. I think Matt knows something's up. He knows I've been acting weird lately.

Sneaking out was a dumb idea. Now that I've seen Wes again I remember how much I love him. I even told him I love him, what was I thinking?

My life is a mess right now.

•End of Diary•

"I'm going out I'll be back later." Matt says.

"Whatever."

I've had enough of him leaving me alone here like a prisoner.

"What was that?" he says sternly as he walks toward me.

"I said whatever." I snap.

His hand flies across my face leaving a stinging mark.

He doesn't say anything he just walks out of the apartment, slamming the door behind him. That's how it is anymore.

This isn't the first time he hit me. He's been getting unusually mad all the time but I just ignore it. He hits me, walks out, comes home late at night, and then we make out like nothing ever happened. I know I'm stupid and I should leave but I have nowhere else to go.

I walk into the bathroom and look into mirror. He must of really hit me hard this time because my face is starting to bruise. He has never left a bruise.

*WES' POV*

I'm sitting under the pier. Right where I saw Lily 5 days ago. I know it's stupid thinking she'll come back here. She knows I'll be waiting here and she won't risk being seen again. You never know.

And that's when I saw her, for the second time this week. She's walking over to me. She must want to talk to me about something. She's wearing a black hoodie with the hood up denim jean shorts and white Converse. She looks beautiful.

"Wes." she says loud enough so only I could hear.

As she gets closer she puts her head down, hiding her face.

"What is it babe?" I didn't mean to say babe it just slipped.

I hear her crying as she kneels on the ground, burying her face in her hands.

"I'm s-sorry Lily I-I didn't mean to-" she cuts me off.

"It's not you." She says through her sobs.

I kneel down in front of her pulling her hands away from her face, then I take the hood off of her head.

When I see the bruise on her left cheek I completely lose it.

"Who the hell did this to you?"

"Nobody Wes please don't worry about it, I just needed to see you again." she stopped crying.

"Why won't you just come home? I-I miss you."

She shakes her head no and says, "I'm sorry."

"I'm not just going to let you get hurt Lily. I love you. I'll protect you just please come home with me." a few tears slide down my cheeks.

I look down at her lips and then at her eyes. I look down once more at her lips and it hits me how long it's been since I've felt her lips on mine. The softness, the taste, the way we move in sync. I lean in and she does the same.

But then she slowly moves backwards looking anywhere but at me.

"So I'm guessing you realized I regained my memory." she says biting her lip.

It drives me crazy when she does that.

"Yea. When did it happen?"

"When I told you about the um... baby." she looks at the sand tracing circles and other patterns in it.

"Did you know you were pregnant, when you crashed the car?" I ask awkwardly.

"Of course not Wes!"

"Why would you do it? Why would you try to kill yourself? You know how much I love you, and how much Keaton loves you, and Jackie. I don't know what I would have done if I lost you. I've been going crazy not seeing you in two months. Do you even know how selfish that was?" By the time I finished I realized I was yelling.

"I'm sorry I-"

"I have to go." she cuts me off. "Turn around, count to 10 and don't look back."

I turn around and start counting.

"1; 2; 3;-" I turn around and see her running down the beach.

I run after her making sure she doesn't notice me. I follow her all the way to an apartment building. I don't follow her inside.

How could she afford to stay here?

Unless she's staying with someone.

A/N

Please tell me what you think! I truly do love your opinions.

+++VOTE++++COMMENT+++