Chapter 15

WES' POV

"Dude don't worry about it she's fine." Drew is trying to calm me down but it's not working.

After Lily and Keaton left last night me and Drew just went home and hung out.

I fell asleep before Keaton got home and he wasn't here when I woke up this morning.

I shouldn't think that... you know... They did anything right? I get chills when I think about it. But Lily wouldn't do that to me I know it.

Any way I called Lily this morning and I left her about 50 text. But it doesn't say she read any of them. I did the same to Keaton and he didn't answer either.

"I don't know man, what if she's hurt? Should I go check on her?"

"Wes, dude. Remember at the beach how she said she hates being helpless and she doesn't always need your help just give her time maybe she's sleeping."

"Yea maybe your ri- what the fuck am I saying? She's not sleeping its 3 in the afternoon! Ill be back I'm going to go check on her."

I walk out to my car and drive over to her house.

What if she's hurt? What if Keaton is with her? If she is hurt I won't ever be able to forgive myself, I mean I should have check on her sooner.

I pull into her drive way and her car is there so that has to mean she's home.

I walk up to the house and knock on the door. No answer. Ok calm down Wes, she's fine.

I open the door and step into the house. Ok that makes me nervous that her door is unlocked.... But she's fine, just calm down.

I hear her crying so I run to her room and I open the door.

She's sitting on her floor crying. She looks up at me with her puffy red eyes and she looks like she hasn't slept. At first she looks scared but then runs over to me and I take her in my arms.

"Shhh. It's ok. I'm hear."

"But- its- not- ok" she says between sobs.

She pulls away from me and looks down. I do the same but when I look down I stopped breathing. I see her gray sweatshirt stained with blood on the sleeves. I slowly lift the sleeves up to reveal fresh cuts on her wrist. Then a few tears fall from my cheeks.

"I had to." she starts crying even more "I'm a horrible person."

"Don't say that. You are beautiful and perfect. You don't have a single flaw."

She had finally stopped crying, "I don't deserve you. Your to good for me."

"I don't ever want to leave you."

Her smile widens and it makes me laugh because she has the most beautiful smile.

"Come on let's go get you cleaned up."

We walk over to the bathroom and I rinse her wrist off with cold water as I watch the blood go down the drain I think to my self 'how could she do this she's to beautiful to deserve these scars.'

I dry her off with a towel and I grab her a hoodie from her closet.

When she's done we go back into her room and we watch 'The Vow' I hate this movie but its one of her favorites.

We are sitting on her bed and I have her wrapped in my arms. I take her wrist in my hands and I kiss every mark she made.

"Promise me you won't ever do this again."

Her eyes look into mine and she puts her lips on mine slowly. It was short but it was full of passion.

She laid down still wrapped in my arms and after a while I looked down and saw she was sleeping. I kissed her temple.

"I love you." I whispered to her for the first time.