Chapter 19

WES' POV

We finally got to see Lily a week ago and she's been in a coma ever since. When I saw her a week ago she had tubes and wires all over her. It scared me. I just wanted her awake and in my arms.

I haven't left the hospital since I've gotten here. And I'm not planing on leaving until Lily leaves with me.

Luckily her parents haven't asked me anything about my age so that's a plus... I guess.

Keaton has left only a couple times because he wanted me to have alone time with her.

•*•*•*•*•*•

I'm woken up from a male voice asking for me.

"Wesley Stromberg?" A policeman asks looking at me.

"Yea. That's me." I pull my hand away from Lily's and stand up.

"This was found at the scene of the accident. I thought you should read it." He hands me a piece if paper. Then walks out of the room.

I look at the folded, crumbled paper that has 'Wesley Stromberg' written on it.

I opened it.

Dear Wessyboo,

By the time you read this I will most likely be gone. I can't stand to make you and your brother fight anymore over something as worthless as me. But since I'm gone now and never got to tell you how much you really mean to me, I guess I'll tell you now. I love you. I love everything about you, every perfection, every flaw (even though there isn't many), every bad habit, the way you say my name, the way you hold me. This list could go on and on but I don't have enough paper so... Yea. Anyway back to talking about how perfect you are. I want you to move on. Try your hardest to forget me. I want you to know that I will always love you. And I will be watching down on you. The last thing I want to tell you is don't blame yourself for any of this because it was 100% my choice. I just couldn't live with myself tearing you two apart. I will always be with you.

Love forever and always,

Lily Bear.

This was a suicide note.

I can't believe she told me not to blame myself but it was all my fault.

She crashed her car on purpose because of me and Keaton.... Keaton.

Right then he walks in the room. I walk past him and shove him into a wall. He gives me a 'what the hell' look. Then before I left I threw the note at Keaton.

KEATON'S POV

After I read the note I put it down then walked into bathroom. I splashed some water on my face then I looked at myself in the mirror, I'm a monster. How could I do this to her?

I take out a bottle of pills that are prescribed to my mom. I can't live with myself knowing I did this to her. I take two of the pills. Then two more. I had two more in my hand and just as I was about to take them Drew walked in "KEATON!"

I jumped and all of the pills went everywhere.

"NO! NO! NO! NO!" I yelled trying to pick up the pills.

Drew came over to me and stopped me from picking up the pills. "Keaton. Shhh. It's fine. Just stop."

"But I killed her." I say crying.

"She's not dead Keaton. You didn't kill her. And none of this was your fault."

I didn't bother telling him about the letter, because I hate that letter I just want to burn it.

"Come on, let's get back to her room."

I nodded and then we walked back to the room.