Chapter 7

Lily's POV

Its been a week since the beach and I haven't seen or talked to Wesley or Keaton since. Although I was trying to avoid talking to Keaton since that whole thing in the ocean. I have talked to Drew, though I wish I hadn't. He said that Wes has had a different girl over every night and hasn't been sober a day this week. It made me mad. I know I shouldn't be because he wasn't mine, but I wanted him to be. I have tried to decide when I want to tell him because I don't know how much longer I can wait. Also the fact that I don't think he feels the same way about me. Why am I just sitting here thinking about this? I have to tell him.

I grabbed my keys and my phone and walked out the door. I didn't think about what I looked like, I didn't care what I looked like. I got in my car and drove over to his house.

When I got there Wes' car was the only one in the driveway. Good because that would be weird if his mom was here.

I got out of the car and knocked on the door. I felt stupid because I didn't even think about calling first.

Wesley comes to the door an opens it. He was only wearing his boxers. What does he do this to me? He rubs his eyes "Hey Lil, what are doing here?"

"Listen I have to tell you someth...."

I was cut off when I saw a girl come stand next to him the girl I have always been jealous of. Blonde, tan, beautiful. She stood there only in a big t-shirt....Carly Miner.

"Wes? What's going on?" she asked. Even the way she talked was perfect.

"Uh...nothing.... What were you saying Lily?" he asked.

Of course he doesn't want me when he has her.

"Um.... I..... I can't remember. I'll just text you later when I remember."

"Ok sounds good." he answers.

I don't say bye to either of them I just walk to my car. Once I get in years start running down my face. It was my fault I waited to long. I had so many chances and I blew them. I drive home and go up to my bed an I just laid there until I cried myself to sleep.

-

-

I wake up 4pm and I remember what happened.

I walk downstairs and saw I left my phone on the counter. I had 15 new messages. Before I could see what they said I had an incoming call from Wes.

"Hello." I say.

"God damn it Lily, you had me worried sick why didn't you call me or text me back."

"Sorry I fell asleep when I got home. What's up?"

"I could tell something was bothering you when you left. What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong I was just tired because I went to bed late last night." I lie.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." I say.

"Ok then good. Your coming over for dinner tonight."

"Aren't you getting sick of me?" I say jokingly.

"Sick of you? Never." he said with a chuckle.

'Don't give in to him' I think to myself.

"Please." he begged.

"Fine." ugh why did I say that.

"Yay! I'll be at your house at 6." he said excitedly.

I can't help but laugh, "Ok, bye." I hang up the phone.

It's going to be another exciting night with the Strombergs.