Chapter 20

WES' POV

It's been another week, she hasn't woken up. Another week without her in my arms, another lonely week.

The doctors predict that she should be waking up this week. That's the happiest I've felt since this has happened.

Today I'm going to go out of the hospital and I feel really guilty about it but the nurses said that they were going to make me if I didn't.

Drew drove me home so I could get changed and get a shower. When I was done I grabbed my skateboard and headed out the door to the skate park.

On my way I passed the pizza place where me and Lily had our first date... Well she said it wasn't a date but we all know it was a date. Man I can't believe what we've been through in these past months. When I first laid eyes on Lily I never knew I was going to love her this much.

I come out of my thoughts when I get hit by a paper ball. Well that was random. I stopped to pick it up and I opened it. It was blank.

"Hey cutie." Said a voice

Ugh! shit! I hate that voice.

"What do you want Carly?" I say annoyed.

"You. Duh."

"Ha-ha very funny." I say sarcastically.

"So I heard about your girlfriend. What ashame." She says making a pouty face.

"Don't you ever talk about her like that!"

"Ah. I'm scared. So when are you gonna dump her whore ass anyway?"

"You know what Carly? I'm done with your shit!"

"What? Me? At least I didn't cheat on you. And the fact that its with your own brother. That girl has some balls."

Stop it Wes! She's getting into your head.

"No! I'm never breaking up with her because I love her. Something you will never feel...well at least from me. But when you do find someone stupid enough to be with you. Well he'll be in my prayers."

"You going to regret this. Especially when she dumps your ass for Keaton."

She said something else but I was to far away to hear.

I got back to the house and Drew wasn't there. Would he just go back to the hospital without me? I pull out my phone to call him when I see I have 10 missed calls and 1 text message 5 of the missed calls are from Keaton 3 from my mom and 2 from Drew. The text was from Drew and it said

'Come to the hospital ASAP!'

Then I feel a lump in my throat. Something's wrong with Lily.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I didn't have a car so I ran to the hospital which only took me about 5 minutes.

I'm so out of breath and I feel light headed. I ran to her room. Only to see her laying there just as she was when I left.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing's wrong. Lily started mumbling words but no one knew what she was saying." Jackie said.

"What the hell Drew! You scared me."

"Sorry dude I was just so happy I wasn't thinking when I texted you."

I sighed "Its fine."

After awhile Lily started to stir in her sleep. All of our heads shot towards her. Her eyes opened slowly and she sat up.

"Why am I still aliv- I um I mean what am I doing here?"

It felt so good to hear her voice again.

Then her eyes widened "Jackie, Mom, Dad! Your all here. Why?"

She skipped over Me, Drew, and Keaton.

She glares in my direction. She's still mad at me. How could she still be mad at me after I almost lost her?

Her mom spoke, "Honey you were in a car accident. Do you remember what happened?"

"I remember driving home from somewhere and I was angry. But I can't remember why. And I guess I just lost control of the car."

I can see right through her lie on the last part.

She looks over to me. The biggest smile grows on my face.

"Hey Lily Bear."

I take a step towards her. Her muscles tighten and she looks frightened.

Then she speaks, "Um.... I'm sorry but.... Um... Who are you?"

•*•*•HEHE I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG TO WRITE THIS CHAPTER NOW I DID SO YEA.... COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK;)*•*•