Chapter 13

LILY'S POV

I haven't talked to Keaton in 2 weeks since he found out about me and Wes. My parents were supposed to come home last week but they called last minute saying that they wouldn't be home until next month. Honestly I was happy. I don't miss them at all. I don't even want them to come back they should just move to Italy. Nobody misses them here

I've been trying to avoid Keaton because... Well because I didn't want to have that conversation.

Me, Wes and Drew are hanging out in my living room eating chips and playing on our phones. Me and Wesley are on one couch and I have my head laying on his shoulder Drew is on the other couch by himself. I lock my phone and look up at Wes he locks his phone and looks down at me then he closes the space between our lips and our mouths are moving in sync it's perfect.

Drew clears his throat, "Get a room."

We stop, "Don't worry about him he's just mad because he isn't getting laid." Wes says. I slap his arm. But I have to admit it was pretty funny and we all end up laughing.

We hear the doorbell ring and stop laughing.

"Who could that be?" I ask

"Um I may have invited Keaton over." Drew mumbles.

"DREW!" Wes and I say at the same time.

"What! You can't just avoid him forever. He is your brother Wes."

"Fine but you have to get the door." I say sternly crossing my arms over my chest.

Drew goes to the door and let's Keaton in. He walks into the living room with his hands in his pockets and his head down looking at the floor.

We sat in an awkward silence then Keaton spoke.

"Lily, I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I was just mad you didn't tell me. I thought we were friends."

I sigh, "No Keaton. Don't apologize it's my fault. I don't know why we didn't tell you. You had every right to yell at me."

I get up and walk over to Keaton to give him a hug.

"Promise me we won't ever fight again."

He says still hugging me.

I break away from the hug and stick out my pinkie, "Pinkie promise Keats?"

He smiles and locks his pinkie with mine, "Pinkie promise Lily Bear."

Drew claps his hands together, "Ok now that you two made up sit your asses down and let's play some Call of Duty."

••••••••••

After playing for 3 hours our eyes started to burn so we stopped and ordered some pizza for dinner.

We were eating our pizza in complete silence which was weird.

"Dude I can't believe we're going on tour." Drew says.

I choke on my pizza....wait....what the hell.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!" I yell.

Wes' eyes widen "Holy shit I didn't tell her yet." he says with his face in his hands.

I can't process what just happened.

"Surprise" Keaton says

****OK SO I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKS I JUST FELT LIKE I HAD TO UPDATE BUT I PROMISE NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE GOOD****