Chapter 13

A.N. ~Hey guys! Sorry for no update last week. I got sick and had homework, BUT NOT THIS WEEK! Anyway I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for 12.4K READS?!?!?! You guys are AMAZING! I Love this fandom so much, and it inspires me to write more when you guys comment saying that you love this fanfic. I'm SO happy that you like it. So enough of this, you guys came here for the story. SO HERE IS..... CHAPTER 13!!!

After a few weeks of hunting one annoying metahuman who could alter your thoughts, and make you see things you never wanted to see, you were currently laying in your bed, still in your pajamas watching a show called Supernatural. The metahuman had more of an effect on you than it did on Barry, so you had been resting, still getting migraines with memory flashes of things you had buried. Sighing you decided to stand up to go get some food, considering it was noon and you hadn't eaten anything yet. Walking downstairs you straightened out your panda onesie. When you entered the kitchen the first thing you did was start to make coffee, then you went to the pantry and got powdered donuts. Right as you put now in your mouth someone knocked on your door.

"Come in." You said, your mouth full of donut.

"{Y/N}?" A voice which belonged to Barry said.

"In here!" You said a little more clearly with some of the donut gone. You heard him walk in, with the door closing behind him. You were grabbing a cup and facing the sink getting water.

"What are you doing?" He asked. You took a drink of water, clearing your throat. You turned to face him.

"Eating food?" You replied, leaning against the counter.

"What food?"

"The kind thats editable." You simply stated. Crossing your arms over your chest, your panda onesie making that more dramatic.

"Well thats good. Is it healthy?" You laughed at the question. Walking back over to the pantry and throwing the bag of donuts at him. He looked at it.

"I know I'll die 5 years earlier, but if I get donuts I'm good." You say raising your hands in surrender. "So what did ya come over for?" You asked, not wanting there to be silence.

"I was just checking in. You seemed pretty out of it, even after we got him." He said referring to the metahuman.

"Yeah I'm good, he just opened a door that was locked in my head. Trying to keep that locked now." You said with a nervous laugh.

"If you ever want to talk about it I'm here. We've all gone through something that most people haven't."

"Thanks, but I think I'll pass."

"Bottling it up isn't healthy."

"I know, but its easier than talking. How about I consider talking. No promises." You said.

"Okay I won't force you to talk about it, but only if..." He started to say, only to be interrupted by you groaning, which made him laugh. "Only if," he started again "you go on a date with me." He said smiling at you. His words caught you a bit off guard. You could feel some heat go to your face as you started to blush slightly.

"Sure." You said quickly, then tackled him in a hug, which he quickly returned. You buried your face in his chest so he couldn't see you blush. You tried to get the smile off your face, but failed miserably.

When you pulled away from the hug you noticed that he too had the smile on his face, only this time it seemed bigger and brighter.

"When and where?" You asked, excited for your first date with Barry Allen.