Chapter 26

A.N.~ Soon

You were startled awake by your phone going off. You looked around, realizing you weren't on the couch. You were in your room. You grabbed your phone and answered the call, "What the hell do you want?" You asked, voice cracking a little.

"Are you coming to hear what I got on Wells?" Jonathan said over the phone, irritated.

"Yeah, sorry I slept too long. I'll be there in a bit." You state, hanging up the phone. You stood up and put on a pair of Converse, and a light jacket. Stuffing your phone in your pocket of your sweatpants you quietly ran out side and flew to his house. Right as you got there you held a finger up before he said anything. You pulled out your phone and started doing a voice recording.

"Okay go." You said.

You were there for about a half hour listening and asking questions. You were currently sat on the ground about to fall asleep when he finally stopped talking.

"Is that all?" You ask, sighing.

"Yeah." He states, crossing his arms. You stop the recording. "Wait! Here are some papers." You stood up and grabbed the papers, quickly looking them over. You were about to grab another paper when you froze. You felt like you were being watched. "What th-" You quickly raised your hand to tell him to be quiet. You folded the papers and put them in your pocket, while slowly walking to where your back was originally facing. You stopped walking, sighed, stood up straight then proceeded to say.

"Get your ass over here." Slowly a figure walked out into what little light there was, Barry in the Flash suit. "What do you think you are doing?" You ask crossing your arms.

"I followed you." He said, his voice changed.

"Go back." You demanded.

"No."

"Why not? You heard everything."

"When you leave. I leave." You rolled your eyes and turned back to Jonathan.

"Are you sure thats it?" You question, wanting every bit of information he had. He nodded his head, looking between you and Barry. You pull out a roll of cash from your pocket and hold it in front of you. Right as he is about to take it you pull it back. "If you are lying to me-" He finished your sentence.

"You'll hurt me I know." You hand him the cash and watch as he walks away. You wait till you can't see him anymore then turn back to Barry.

"Why the hell did you show up?!" You whisper yelled at him, not wanting to draw the attention to anyone who might be passing by at this ungodly hour.

"I wanted to know what you were doing." He said, voice back to normal.

"Do you have any idea of what you might of just done!" You stated while running your hands though your hair. He looked at you confused. Sighing you took a few deep breaths then said, "One, he could've ran. Two, he knows I'm working with the Flash." He still looked confused. "Nobody in the Glades is trustworthy. Yes I paid him, but that was only for the info, now that he knows that I know you there will probably be people following me to try and get to you." You rubbed your face a few times before having a clear mind. "Okay. You need to go back now, I'll be there in a bit." You say, giving him a quick kiss. He ran off, while you started to fly back, taking caution.