Chapter 27

A.N.~ hello! Sorry for not updating last week, school had just started and I already had a lot of homework. This chapter is a little shorter so I apologize, however there is a long weekend this week so I should hopefully be able to write a longer chapter! Also 

THANK 

YOU

SO

MUCH 

FOR 

41

THOUSAND

READS!

okay... enjoy this chapter!

When you woke up the next morning you were still livid at Barry and did not want to see him. You had just gotten out of the shower when you put on black jeans, a random shirt, hair in a messy bun (if it can) and were walking down the stairs.

"{Y/N}." You heard him say from behind you. You stopped, mid step and took a few deep breaths.

"What." You replied, harshly.

"{Y/N}, I'm sorry about last night." He said. You could hear him slowly coming down the steps. You remained quiet. "Please say something." He whispered. He was only one step behind you now. You held your tongue and still remained quiet. Suddenly you felt one of his hands on your shoulder and the other on your waist. "At least look at me." He said it so quietly that you almost didn't hear him. You sighed and slowly turned around, while keeping your eyes to the ground. "{Y/N}, please." You finally met his eyes. You could tell how somber he really was and it made your heart break, but you held your ground. He moved the hand that was on your shoulder to your waist. "I am sorry about last night. I didn't realize how me being there could've effected you getting the information." He stopped, and you just stared at each other for a while.

"It's okay." You quietly whisper. You couldn't be mad at him any longer, so you quickly wrapped your arms around his neck and rested your head on his chest, his arms immediately pulled you closer. "Its just... when you showed up I felt like a child. I felt like you thought I couldn't take care of myself, like I was fragile."

"I'm sorry. I know you can take care of yourself, I was just curious...and worried." You smiled into his chest.

"Thanks for taking care of me." You said looking up at him.

"You are so very welcome." He said, kissing your forehead.

"We should probably get going because we got some stuff to do."

Soon enough you were back at Oliver's base discussing the information I got last night.

"This is proof. Definitive proof that it is Wells who is doing this!" Oliver said, raising his voice. You had your arms crossed over your stomach, standing in the back of the little circle that was made.

"Not necessarily." Barry shot back.

"I knew you wouldn't listen. You are too close to this and can't see the truth!" Oliver replied, annoyed. You were trying to stay out of it and let it fizzle out.

"{Y/N}, what do you think?" Barry quickly said. Well that failed. You let your arms freely fall before taking a few small steps forward.

"I said I wan't going to make a ruling until I had some facts." You paused for a second. "I am so sorry Barry, but I thinks it's him."