Epilogue

The weeks had passed since their adventure in Neverland. And weeks had passed until Tinkerbell decided to trick fate once again. It was not difficult for her to find Robin and his Merry Men in Sherwood Forest. And that was how it came that the thief stood in front of Regina Mills front yard, while his companions and Roland were in the forest of Storybrooke.
The night was starry. Beautiful. The man hoped that the next few hours would be as well.
His heart beat fast against his chest. Days of agony would be over. He would see the former queen again. His queen.
"Thank you" he turned towards the fairy, who was standing beside him.
"A long time ago, I messed things up. Therefore I needed to help you. I want you two to be happy."
She pressed a button on the door and vanished into thin air. He was alone and more than just nervous.
"Hold on a second!" her voice echoed through the massive door. After hanging out with his men, it was nice to hear a soft female voice again.
When she finally opened the door, her jaw dropped and her chocolate brown eyes watered.
She wore a touch of nothing. Her night gown was short and exposed the delicate flesh of her toned legs. A light cardigan covered her arms but not her inviting cleavage. He really had to focus on her face. She simply looked stunning.
"Robin?" she whispered. "What... What are you doing here?"
"Milady" he managed to say and grabbed her hands. "May I come in?"
The woman nodded and pulled him inside her house. It was big and still comfortable. Robin liked the establishment.
"I've missed you" he told her, pressing her body firmly against his own. "Tinkerbell brought us here and-"
"Us? Who is us?" she interrupted him and frowned. Obviously she did not seem to understand what was going on.
"The Merry Men, Roland and me. Look, I really tried to move on. But I couldn't. Not without you. Although we don't know each other for a long time, there is something about you that I like... More than that. I think, I fell in love with you, Regina. And I hope that someday, you'll fall in love with me as well."
There. It was out. And it was the truth. He did love her. He loved everything about her.
She smiled and involved him into a heated kiss. Maybe it was her way to tell him how she felt and he was fine with it.
He lifted her up in his arms. Pressed her against the wall, while their tongues danced with each other, taking their breaths away and rising a fire of desire.
Her legs twined around his hips. Her fingers dug into his shoulder blades.
With deft fingers he found a way under the material of her night gown and stroked the soft skin of her waist. It was hypnotizing. Her kisses were phenomenal. Her scent was intoxicating. And her body was a revelation.
You're mine, he thought and was surprised about his claim of ownership. Normally he was not the possessive type of guy.
Her warm body welcomed him. Surrounded him and drove him crazy.
Robin held her tight, as his lips wandered to her neck. Kissing and sucking at it. Tasting her skin against his tongue. She wanted him, he could feel it.
Regina threw her head back and moaned quietly. Throaty and low.
Urging, she rid his jacket and shirt of him. Her hands caressed his muscular chest. She was mesmerized by the view of his well-toned body. He was perfect. Smooth skin, muscles and eyes to die for.
Her lips wandered to the crook of his neck and he lifted his head to look at the black-haired woman. She sucked a bit on it, feeling Robin tensing up. With misty eyes she looked up at him. Noticed the lewd glance and the bulge in his pants, which pressed against her core. She rubbed her hips over his covered erection and noticed how his eyes became darker. How he gasped in surprise. She stopped, educing a groan from him. It was like music in her ears.
A smile was her answer. Knowing that her sweet torture must be a suffer. It also increased her own lust. She let him take off her sheer garment, so that she was only wearing her black underwear.
"You're so beautiful" he whispered and kissed her lips one more time.
"Go upstairs" she panted and nodded into the direction of the stairs. "A bed would be more comfortable, don't you think?"
"Agreed" he answered and carried her into her room, where they managed to lay down on the huge bed. He opened her bra and she helped him taking off her panties. His boxers landed on the floor as well and exposed his erection.
Robin kissed her neck, her shoulder and lastly her breasts, while his hand traveled down her stomach to her pulsing sex. His thumb touched her clit. It was a stroke without pressure, but it was enough for the former queen to arch her back in pleasure.
He released her nipple from his mouth and looked at her face. Her brown eyes sprayed sparks.
"Do that again" she gasped and ran her fingers through his hair. The tension and the lust between them was graspable.
Robin enjoyed seeing her like this. Detached from worries. She gave herself to him and let him see behind her inner walls. Showed him who she was and who she could be. His girl. His woman. The love he thought he would never have again.
He rubbed his thumb over her clit again and again. Every time with more pressure, until he let one finger slide inside her. He watched her biting her lip, repressing a moan. Of course, she was not keen on waking Henry and he was not either.
Regina burned from the inside. It had been a while since she had been intimate with somebody. The last one she had sex with had been Graham. But it seemed like he never was able to give her such pleasure like Robin was right now.
Everything just felt right.
Suddenly he broke the contact. Before she even had the chance to reach her peak, his finger slit out of her.
She wanted to protest, but he shook his head as if he knew what she wanted to say.
"Let me taste you, Regina" he said and stroked her thighs with his warm hands. And with that he trailed short kisses down her body until he found what he searched for. It was so intense how her whole body reacted on him. How little flashes moved through her veins, when Robin's tongue touched her folds. Licking and sucking on her clit, causing a sweet temptation and a growing desire inside her core. His movements got quicker, his sucks stronger and then her orgasm drove her over the edge. She needed to get a hold on his hair, while silver light points danced in front of her eyes.
She repressed a loud moan. It was no easy task, but she managed it somehow. Her body sweaty and satisfied.
"Let me return the favor" she panted and caressed his cheeks. A silent thanks for what he just did.
They changed positions, so that she was on top of him. Regina looked down at his chest, his toned arms and his twitching erection.
She kissed his torso. Licked over his impressive muscles, while her fingernails scratched over his hips to his thighs. Hearing him hum triggered off her own concupiscence and showed her that he confirmed her in her actions.
The thief tilted his head back as her mouth reached the tip of his hard member. She placed a kiss on in and licked over it, slowly and gentle, before she allowed herself to suck on it.
Regina bent her head down, taking him in her mouth.
Robin sighed. Her hot tightness around his erection was phenomenal.
At first, her ministrations were torturous slowly. She sucked up and down his shaft, listening to his hitching breath and his deep groans. He lifted his hip to come her way. This woman was brilliant. Not that she was only beautiful and intelligent, she knew exactly how to please a man.
She moaned against his length and sucked on his tip again, while her hand ran gently over his erection, creating a rhythm.
"Like that" he let her know, raking his fingers through her dark her and pulling slightly at it.
But instead of giving him the release he was craving for, she stopped her movements and pulled hand and mouth away.
Shocked he stared at her. Anger flared up inside his eyes. She never saw this glance inside them. He was always calm and understanding. But now she could see how upset he was about the loss of her touch.
"What are you doing?" he asked still dizzy from her swift tongue.
"Making sure that I have the rewards for it as well" she answered, surprised how dark and throaty her voice sounded.
The former queen moved so that she could sit on his pelvis. It needed all her self control to lower her head slowly to connect their mouths in a sweet kiss. Yes, it was torture. But she liked being in control.
"Think you can handle me, thief?" she whispered. Her hot breath touched his lips and his chin.
Robin rolled them around so that he was on top like he had been a few moments ago.
"I'm pretty sure I can" he replied and entered her.
Powered by lust she tilted her head back and closed her eyes. She felt this uncontrollable heat inside her.
She wanted to scream in pleasure but she did not want to wake anyone.
His hands caressed the skin of her hips. Rough and gentle at the same time.
His slow movements intensified her arousal. Simultaneously she wanted him to thrust deeper and faster into her. Wanted him to fill her completely. At the moment he was the one who was teasing.
"I want to hear you, Regina" he murmured. She looked in these expressive blue eyes which seemed to glow from the inside.
His thrusts became harder and a moan escaped her throat.
"If anyone catches us by...ugh... this" she panted. "Then it's your fault."
Her nails scratched over his muscular chest, feeling his hot flesh.
Robin smirked and focused on her breasts. Sucked on them and placed kisses on her skin.
"Yeah, it could be quite traumatic for Henry" he replied and a silent laugh escaped his throat.
Hell, yes, she thought. Her hand wandered to his neck where she could leech on to him.
"I'm almost there" she let him know.
Carefully he bit in her hardened nipple. A sweet sensation rushed through her veins. Regina arched her back as her second orgasm descended on her and brought a certain euphoria with it. A groan, not loud enough to wake her son, broke out of her.
Robin thrust a few more times into her. Rode out her climax, until he spilled his juices into her. He buried his head into the crook of her neck. Panting and sweating.
They maintained in this position, catching their breaths and taking the ardency into them. When they were finally able to breathe again, he pulled his member out of her tight walls.
The black-haired woman stroked his back, following the line of his spine.
"That was amazing" he purred in her ear and nibbled on her earlobe.
A smile crept on her face and she cupped his face with her hands to look at him. Their lips met in another kiss. Tender and honest.
"Yes it was" she responded as he rolled off her and supported himself on his elbow.
It had been their first night together and it would not be their last. The love they felt for one another was too string to ever let it go. Finally, Regina was sure that all her attempts of being a better person were not for nothing and that there was a person, except for her son, who loved her. The black-haired woman would never let this incredible man go. Not in a thousand years.

That was the last chapter of the story and I hope you liked it. 
I want to thank all of you for reading Lost in Neverland, voting for it and leaving comments. You're truly amazing and your support encouraged me to finish the story. Thank you, once again and have a nice rest of the day. 

-RegalMills