part 8

Today, Dean and Cas were both quite. No Small talk, no sing-along or intense discussions about which band was the best of all times. The only Sound came from the Motor and Deans Music tapes. The City came closer with every mile. And with every mile, Dean drove a bit slower. He didn't even realized that he was doing it, till he looked at the car Dashboard. 

Without a warning, the men found themselves in the middle of the City. Cars and People hurried down the roads, noises seemed to came from everywhere and in front of them a sea of buildings spread out.

"The is the Bus station" Cas pointed out. Sadness in his voice and eyes.

"Yes, there it is." Dean responded, not happier than Cas.

they stared randomly at the place, watching the buses coming and leaving.

But Dean wasn't ready to let Cas go already.  For a second he planned to turn the wheel around and run off with cas in the car as far as possible. But that would probably be Kidnapping.

"I should probably go then. My bus leaves in 15 minutes." but Cas sat there for at least another 5 minutes before he opened finally the door.

Dean wanted to say something. Come on he told himself Anything.  But before he could get his mouth open, Cas got out and shouldered his bag. He stood there awkwardly, his twitchy Hands couldn't keep still, waiting for something.

Dean forced himself to smile, his Hands clutched around the wheel, but couldn't get a word out. All he could think off was don't leave

"Well, by then" Cas finally said. He had to strain himself that his voice wasn't breaking.

"By, Cas" was all Dean was able to reply. Cas opened his mouth for a last time, but closed it again. All the unspoken words arised between them. The Tension, the Feelings. Eyes said for what mouthes weren't brave enough. Cas smiled sadly at the Driver, waved a good-by and turned around.

Dean watched him leaving. With every step the tramper made, he became a bit smaller, slowly disappearing in the crowd. He kept his eyes on him till the other man vanished infront of the Counter. He was just a few meters away, but to Dean it was like worlds isolated them. Finally, he started the Car again. His stiff knuckles were turned White.

(AN: sorry for grammar mistakes. Yey and stuff)