part 15

Dean woke up. There was this second when you're half sleeping and half waking up. When you're not sure whats dream and reality. He had a wonderful dream. Dean remembered that.

Then he felt something heavy on his arm. He blinked the dream away and looked into Cas face, fast asleep. His head rested on his arm. His soft face relaxed and stress free.

Dean smiled and reached out to wipe a wisp of hair back and stroke over his soft cheek. "Morning" he whispered, remembering last night. Remembering the dark room, where they stumbled in. Cas eyes were still shut but his lips were smiling. Dean remembered their taste. "Morning" Cas whispered back. Dean remembered his voice calling his Name in passion. Deans Hand was still softly stroking Cas Body, remembering his warm touch.

"Breakfast?" Dean asked while Cas slowly woke up. The Tramper stretched and cuddled into Deans strong arms. "Sounds perfect" he mumbled.

Dean smiled into Cas wonderful, soft hair. He couldn't help it. He couldn't stop. He smiled.

They laid arm in arm, Holding each other till their stomachs reminded them to eat. Cas rolled out of bed and shuffled in the bathroom, just in Shorts and watched by Dean.

Dean was still surprised how muscular Cas was. He watched Cas back muscles moving when he stood up and stretched, shuffling through his sexy morning hair. How did he never noticed Cas sexy morning hair? It filled him with pleasure to remember that he messed Cas hair up like this.

Cas came back so Dean could use the bathroom. Now in Jeans and a clean Shirt. Dean stood up too and Cas shivered immediately. Hot damn. Still. Deans Body was sex in his purest form. He grinned at Cas and placed a kiss on his lips.

"You can borrow some clothes " Cas tried to say without hyperventilate.

"Thanks" Dean said and vanished behind the bathroom door. He came back in another pair of Jeans and a lilac Shirt.

"that really suits you" Cas complimented him. Dean just grinned and grabbed Cas Hand to leave for breakfast. They found a nice cafe, who served brunch and even got a table in the sun. They just ordered their Drinks when Deans phone rang.

Given that Cas could just hear Deans voice he had to guess what the conversation was about. He identified Sam as the one who called pretty fast.

"Good morning to you, too. I was with Cas." Dean said into his phone, while Cas pretended not o listen.

"Yeah, i had a good time" Dean smiled while Cas cheeks went hot. "Ok, see you later" he hung up and put the phone away.

"So you had a good time?" Cas asked, his cheeks still warm.

"The best of all" Dean replied, smiling openly at him.

"Good" Cas smiled back.

While their were eating Cas took the Chance to bombard Dean with questions. About him, his childhood, his Family, everything. Dean was a bit surprised that Cas was so interested but answered every question honestly.

After that they went for a random walk through the City park. They weren't talking anymore. They were enjoying the sun, the soft breeze, the smell of the flowers around them and each others Company. They stopped on a Bridge to watch the sunlight reflecting on the water. Cas never felt so calm before. Not that he remembered. There was always a pulsating something in his chest that was now gone. He looked down to see his and Deans Hands clutched around each other. When did that happened, he wondered. Not that he mind. It felt not wrong. It felt good and right. Deans thumb was circling on his Palm.

"I plan to leave this afternoon" Dean said suddenly, still watching the reflected rays of sun on the water.

"Oh" was all Cas could say. What did he imagined? That time would freeze and let them stay in their space bubble?

Dean saw Cas face drop. Saw the sadness in his eyes, even when he tried to hide it. "Come with me" he blurbed out. "Oh" Cas said again. But this time with more Passion. Life came back to his eyes.

"You don't have to be somewhere soon, right? So stay with me" Dean begged. Hoping, praying that he wouldn't dump him.

"Okay" Cas said after a while, starring at Dean with puppy eyes. "Okay" he repeated, nodding his head and pressing Deans Hand. "Okay" he said and kissed him.

They went back to pack and say goodbye to Sam and Jess, who couldn't stop grin at them.

Finally, Cas sat shotgun again and Dean turned the key.

"So where are we going?" Cas asked. He took a deep breath. It was so good to be back in the Car, he really missed it.

"No idea" Dean grinned. "But i have to stop at my Music label soon to present my new Songs"

"You are a musician?" Cas said surprised, he shouldn't be, Dean had a great voice.

"Not really" Dean chuckled "I just write the Songs. I don't like to stand on a stage"

"Woah" Cas was impressed "Let me hear something"

"actually..... i wrote a song about you." Dean ignored Cas stunned face and turned the Cassette Player on.

"You crashed into me and turned my day" Dean sung along with his own recorded voice.

"you're like the sun, lightening my way.

the sky seemed less Grey.

the road ahead and the past in the back

we're making our memorys,

i don't care what happened, i left it behind

when ahead the way is so bright.

With you i want to make my memorys."

-The End-