The Beginning

Hi, I'm Eren, Eren Jaeger.
I guess I should tell you some things about myself. I am 16, I go to Wall Rose school and I'm in a group called the Titans. I am meant to be the leader of my group but to be honest I've never really cared about being popular and controlling others. In Primary School I was a weirdo. The main cause for that was the fact that I had weird eyes and still do, the difference being that back then I would cover them in electric blue contacts. First of all to get something out of the way. I didn't hate myself or hate my eyes, I just worried about what others might say. So I went along all the way through to Year 6 with my fake eye colour, right up until the last week before I moved on to High School. Then everything changed! I tripped over and both contacts just popped out. Fabulous. I swear the entire playground went quiet as everyone stared at my strange eyes, wondering whether to run or to squeal. I kind of wished they had all ran. Instead though they came up to me, girls and boys alike, some saying that they had loved me for a long time, others offering me to join their friendship group. I lost count of how many girls asked me out that day. Now I am  in High school I get wolf whistles and  people dragging me away from my peace and quiet to a hubbub of noise. Not ideal for and introvert like me. At the moment I am waiting for our Rangers leader to start the meeting, trying to ignore the gawping and calling.

A/N hi hi, I just wanted to say that this is my first Ereri fanfic so I hope you enjoy reading it. If you don't know, Ranger's is basically like a Scout group where  people meet and go camping or get up to different activities (idk how to explain it). anyways baiiiii