Meeting Properly

Eren's POV

After being lectured for 10 minutes after Rangers about the importance of not beating up my fellow club mates, I am allowed to leave. As I walk out of the room, I see someone lurking outside in the cold of the night. I creep closer, not wanting to scare them.
"Hi?" I say, unsure of how to start up a conversation.
"Wh-oh, it's you." A voice says and I realise that it is Levi, the new kid.
An awkward silence followed for the next couple of seconds before I ask,
"Are your parents late picking you up?" I immediately cringe at my stupid question.
"No, I'm not being picked up by them." He mutters back, almost with hatred.
"So who's coming for you? I ask, slightly baffled.
"No one, Erwin has agreed to drop me back home for the next few weeks."
"Same! We can be car buddies." I exclaim and then literally face palm.
Levi shrugged and turned away from me, facing the door and waiting for Erwin to finish inside.

*le Magic time skip brought to you by a lazy writer*

Back home I pick up my diary and begin to skim through some previous pages before reaching today's date. I write about people at school and then about what happened at Rangers today. It's weird though. I can't seem to get Levi out of my head, like I am trying to grasp hold of some thought about him that I can't quite understand. Exhausted I lay my head on my pillow and drift off, thinking about black haired boys with scowling faces.

A/N hi hi, I hope that I satisfied you all with that meeting and Eren being a Derp as usual. I know it was short but I didn't know what else to write. bai bai.