The Truth

Eren's POV

After I had taken Levi home I didn't really remember what we did. All I know was that Levi deserved some peace and quiet. I couldn't stop thinking about him though, worrying about when he would have to go back to his parents. Luckily it was Sunday so I could keep track of him at Rangers. Hopefully.
"Levi!" I called from downstairs.
"Are you ready, we need to go." No reply. Weird, Levi usually panicked about not being on time for something whether a lesson or a party. What was he up to? I trod cautiously up the stairs, not wan in general to alert him to my presence. I couldn't see him in the bedroom so I assumed he must be in the bathroom. I knocked on the door and then slowly opened it.

*WARNING, may be triggering for some readers.*

I peered in, my eyes adjusting to the gloom, why hadn't he turned the light on? I looked around and then saw him by the sink. I watched as he reached up into the cupboard above the mirror and picked something out. What was that? It glinted in the early moonlight. A razor? Realisation and panic flooded me. I raced in and yelled,
"No Levi don't!" He turned round startled and dropped the razor with a clatter. I heard my mum call from upstairs.
"Are you coming or not, we need to leave."
"Coming mum!" I called back and grabbed Levi by the wrist.

Once we had settled in the car and my Mum wasn't looking I lifted Levi's hand up to the light from the street lamps outside. No visible scars. Good. He looked at me, frowned and snatched his hand back. He didn't look back at me for the rest of the drive. We arrived and had about 10 minutes to spare before the meeting started. I ushered him into the bathroom.
"Levi, what were you doing?" I asked even though I already knew the answers.
"I had to find some escape. I didn't know what to do." He replied, guilty tears forming in his eyes. I weakened.
"Promise me you won't do it again." He hesitated, then nodded. I smiled a sad smile at him.
"Come on, we're supposed to be getting badges this week." He just grunted.

The meeting was coming to a close and we were about to get our badges but Levi poked me on the shoulder and gestured to the bathroom. I sighed and walked up to Erwin.
"Can Levi and I go to the toilet?" He raised an eyebrow but let it pass. I grabbed Levi and hauled him into a cubicle.
"What? Can't it wait? I was about to get my Duke Of Edinburgh Award." I said scowling.
"Plus, you we-" I was interrupted by Levi's lips crashing onto mine. I was stunned for a second or two but regained my composure and kissed him back. I felt him smile into the kiss. We broke apart. I blushed.
"You are way better than a badge." He commented, sending my heart through the roof. We walked back out into the meeting, avoiding any questioning looks from the other patrol members. I smiled to myself. My troubles were finally over. Or so I thought.

A/N hi hi, sorry I haven't written in forever but a load of stuff cropped up so I didn't have time for it. I hope you enjoyed this Ereritastic chapter and I will write again soon (I hope). bai bai.