Seeing Him

Levi's POV

I walk in and look at the rusted over clock in the entrance to the hut. 8:30 exactly, I was on time. A man with dirty blonde hair walked towards me and smiled, holding out his hand for me to shake. I shook it.
"Hello, you must be Levi, welcome to Rangers." He said, his voice echoing in the tinny room.
I nodded my head, "Pleased to meet you Sir." He seemed satisfied and beckoned for me to follow him into a large room which looked a bit like a lounge. As I stared around the room at the sea of faces one stood out to me. A boy of around 15 or 16 was talking to his friend about something seemingly irksome. It wasn't his expression that stood out to me, but his eyes. Pure turquoise with small gold flakes around the edges.

"SILENCE!" Erwin boomed, I winced at his voice. "I would like to introduce you to Levi, Levi Ackerman."
I watched as people turned around to look at me, sizing me up. Some people snickered at my height. I ignored them I concentrated my attention on the boy with the eyes. I watched carefully as the blond kid whispered something to the other brat which resulted in a punch right on the nose. "Ouch."

"OUCH! Eren that freaking hurt" the blonde kid yelled. Eren. It suited him. I gawped as he strolled nonchalantly to the front, winked at me and stepped into the Leader's office. Wow.

A/N hi hi, I hope you enjoyed Levi "meeting" Eren for the first time. I will do a proper meeting between them in my next paragraph *fingers crossed*. anyways bai bai.