Getting to know him

A/N tysm for 24 reads guys. I know it doesn't seem like much but I wasn't expecting many people to find this fan fic, so I am glad it must have peaked some interest even if it's only a little. I will try and do a Character convo maybe next chapter of that's what you want but I am feeling lazy and tired today so I thought I would quickly update and then try and sleep. I also just realised that I didn't actually publish my last part so sorry and oops.

Eren's POV

First lesson was getting close to finishing so I nudged Levi to let him now that we should begin to pack up. He looked up suddenly, I had obviously startled him. Again. I ignored his scowl and instead peered at what he was drawing. The Devil. It didn't look like the devil that I had seen in pictures or in books. It looked like an ordinary boy. I was about to ask him why his work was called The Devil if it didn't look like it when he slammed close his notebook and started to pack up. I was a little stunned but guessed that he might have found it rude for me have to been staring like that.
"Come on Levi, we have Spanish next. I hope your good at it because I have no clue." He smirked slightly and followed me out the classroom.

*1 hour later because I wasn't sure what to write :P*

I sat down heavily next to Levi and Armin at the lunch tables even though it was technically break time. I was about to ask Armin what he had done in his lessons when a large group of girls came up. Here we go.
"Omg Eren I love your eyes!" One girl squealed.
"Me too and I love your cute little nose, it's like a button." I blushed bright red.
"Aw you are the best, can you sign our English Books?" They all said in unison.

I was about to answer when Levi stood up and said quietly,
"Clear off!" They girls looked confused for a second and then walked away from our table. Finally.