Chapter 3

1 YEAR LATER...

Sienna's POV

"Hurry up!" Mom called out.

She was really irritating.

"Yeah, coming and ask Noel to wait." I grabbed my bag and rushed outside.

"No, she isn't here, I guess she went." Mum guessed.

"Already?!" I asked widening my eyes and she nodded.

Strange! I thought I should just leave. After that dreadful thing that happened with her, I hoped she might be fine.

I opened the car door and sat on the driver's seat.

By the way in the past year, we were so different. We were rude, and blankly hated each other and actually there was no reason for us to fight for. We just yelled at each other like retarded cats.

But now, we are just unimaginable, we were so close to each other that we could not live without each other! We were literally sisters. Noel is kind, helpful and intelligent girl.

I was feeling fresh after memorizing those thoughts. I reached my class soon. I rushed inside to see whether Noel was there or not.

I opened the door and saw her head holding a pale face.

OMG!

I quickly ran to her and she looked up her eyes were red puffy.

When she saw me she tried to hold her tears back but she terribly failed.

"Noel, are you alright?!" I asked though I knew the answer.

"Y-yeah." Was all she managed to say.

I took a seat near her, held her hands in mine and started giving her positive hopes and told her to forget all of this drama and move on, though it was not that easy but that's what i could manage to make her understand and I gave her some water.

Soon, Mr. Limbkins, came with books. Noel wiped all her tears but still dried tears were remained on her beautiful face.

Noel's POV

Soon Mr.Limbkins started teaching, I tried so much to concentrate and forget all the drama i am going through but I failed and was not able to concentrate to what he was teaching.

That all bullshit was visible in front of my eyes clearly. Sienna tried so much to sooth me but I couldn't, it was already too much for me.

The one and only positive thought, through all this was coming in my mind was just to SUICIDE!

So, I had decided to jump off from the building. I didn't wanted to live anymore.
It was just unbearable to me, I couldn't even share that horrible thing with my mum and dad, I knew they would ashamed of me and I better die, and get out of this messy world.

If I would share this with Sienna, she would never allow to take this step nor anyone. But she tried and has done a lot of things to me. I appreciate everything she has done but i just can't.

After the class got over. I decided to spend this last day with my best friend, whom I was never going to see again. I was just pretending to feel fresh, and Sienna gave me a positive look and I nodded and we left.

"Umm.....Sei can we hangout and spend our day, specially today we can go for the movie and let's chill and enjoy ourselves" I said cheerfully.

She widened her eyes with my sudden changed behavior. I would do the same thing if, I was her.

"Are you serious? I mean this was completely unexpected from you now." She shrugged.

"Yeah, I am sure! Why should I just waste my time over this bloody bullshit." I shrugged and that time I had no tears no fears in me. I just wanted to spend a happy time with my bestie.

"Okay! At Last my positive thinking has succeed." She agreed and I chuckled.

Lying to your bestie is just so hard!

We informed our mothers about our hangout and we most probably would be late.

First we went to the ticket counter for tickets. We decided to watch Star Wars. We entered the hall and sat on our respective seats. The movie started and after sometime we seemed laughing hard, chuckling and giggling. Sienna was so surprised with my behaviour. But however, I was dying tonight. She had no clue about this at all, then in the interval she brought popcorns and Nacho's with the cheesy dip. We ate as the movie started, and I was feeling terribly guilty for lying to her. But I had to.

As the movie got over, we went to eat ice-cream..I ate butterscotch while she ate chocolate chips. She nudged ice cream on my nose and ran away laughing hard.

"You're gonna pay for this." I followed her and dipped my hand in ice cream and applied it on her face. We stared at each other angrily and then we started laughing like retarded animals. We got stares from the people around us, but we don't care when we are together. Quickly she removed her phone from her bag and took a quick selfie. We washed our faces.

We did loads of fun in the mall, and it was late now and mall was going to close, and we headed to the car.

When we were on our way, tears were slipping from my eyes, I couldn't stop that flow and sei didn't spoke but realized.

We're back home.

{ So what do you think will Noel would be able to suicide?
Will Sienna save her?

So, what do you all think that happened that bad with Noel that she had taken the step to suicide?

Drop your comments in the box below!
Spread this story, it would mean a lot to us.
(Double update,
N sorry guys we won't be updating,
Some days.
Because we are little busy.
But Stay tuned. We'll be back soon)

Don't forget to vote!!
Love you all.❤}