Chapter 10: Plan!

Wohoooo!!! The trailer is above, check it out. Thanks to us. We made this one though! Lol! Request would be approved, we aren't sure about that. Anyway, the book is gonna reach 1k and we are damn happy! You people are incredible! We love you!

Chapter is dedicated to Diksha_princess, the most supportive girl! Diku we can't say how much we love you! Its undescribable! Thanks and read further, babe.

Enjoy reading! Lol!

Jake's POV

Barbara left us to meet his boyfriend. I was little disappointed that she was not absorbing the truth. I really felt so bad for Noel. She has gone through so much in one single night, that night changed her life and broke her into pieces. I sighed.

"Now, Ryan is here and we have just one day for making a plan!" Noel sighed.

"First off, let's inform it to the officer and let's see what cooks in his intelligent mind," Sienna suggested and I nodded.

"Yes, you are right Sienna, will just rush out there," I said, Max and Noel just gave us a look and they stared at each other, with a blank look. I mouthed to Sienna 'what happened?' and she shrugged.

"Max! What are you both thinking so much? Let's go." I said and they looked at me, and I got frustrated.

"What?"

"Nothing, let's go," Max said which caused for  Sienna and me shrugging. They both got up and we sat in the car, I drove to the police station. On the way, Max and Noel were giggling and I had no idea what was going in their mind. They were behaving like kids.

We reached, and went inside. Noel's parents left as they had forcibly told to go to some wedding. We sat on the broken wooden bench and waited for the officer to come out. A fat man who was mid forties came out of the cabin and gave us a look. He had moustache and his skin was tan.

"Hello, I am officer Robert. How can I help you?" He kindly asked.

"Hi, my parents had come here and filed a complaint," Noel replied.

"Can I have names of them?" He gently asked.

"Sure. Maryam and Robin Dawson." She sweetly answered.

"Oh, I know them and you're Noel, right?" Robert smiled and she nodded.

"Feel bad to hear." He weakly smiled and she shook her head.

"Okay, so sir Robert, we had called Barbara and she told us that she met Ryan due to social media and they haven't met personally yet," Sienna told him

"That's great that he haven't even touched her!" He smiled as wide as he could.

"Yeah, and currently he is in Washington! And we have told Barbara to call Ryan on Wednesday." Max spoke.

"That's wonderful and now we have to do is, make a plan before it." Robert sternly said and we all nodded.

"I had already came up with an idea before, I was thinking that when we will call Ryan in Starbucks, I will be present there in civil clothes so there would be no shouting and Noel you have to face Ryan casually as if nothing ever happened. I will give you a chip, which will be on your neck and it will record the conversation between you and Ryan. You have to just gently bring that topic and discuss about it as casually as you can, meanwhile my group will be ready to catch him and throw him in the jail. That time no one would disturb your talk, Barbara would be at the counter. So just relax!" He explained us and we absorbed his every little word. I just instantly loved that plan and it also was safe.

"That's a great idea. Yes, Noel you can do it for sure." I convinced her and she just nodded.

"I can't trust myself that time, I don't know if i would be able to face him." She gulped

"You would and don't worry I will be disguised and will seat somewhere near." Sienna said and she gulped again.

"Come on, don't be a scary cat right now, have faith in yourself, and we know this brave girl can do anything." Max convinced and she nodded in approval.

"Yes, I can do it. I can do it for myself and other upcoming girls. He will be in the jail and I will laugh on him." She said and I smiled proudly at her.

"That's my Noel!" Sienna said and she smiled at her friend(sister).

"Here's my card. Any problem just call and let me know." Robert smiled and we thanked him.

We sat in the car and I dropped Sienna and Noel in their houses, Max and I were alone. He was my buddy.

"I am so happy that atlast we're gonna catch him." I sighed and Max was thinking something else.

"Max! In which world are you?" I chuckled and he sighed.

"I am thinking that everything goes right and Noel will at last be happy from all this." He mumbled and I smiled at my best friend.

"You know, take everything slow with her. She has just came out from this." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah I know, I like her so much and I will take it slow." I promised him and he chuckled.

"You never told me, how did you fall for her?" He smirked and I sighed, smilingly.

"With time. She didn't used to spend with me most of the time but that Ryan, he was really mad behind her and I never knew that he would do this to her, obviously I got jealous when I found he was dating her." I told.

"Wow and I hope I get my dream girl soon." He laughed and I joined in too.

I dropped Max home and pushed myself in my house. My house was not that good, but anyone can happily survive here. I changed into sweats and landed on my bed.

Woah woah woah..Jake and Noel!!
We are so excited to write the next part..lol
Plz say us how did you find this chapter..hopefully good???

Thanks!!!!
❣❣❣❣❣❣
Votes!
Comments!
❣❣❣❣❣❣