Chapter 17: Love?

Sienna's POV

It was the most hectic day today, I still can't believe Max and I kissed. But why did I pressed my lips against his, why in this world would I ever to that.

What the fuck was wrong with me? What if I'm falling for Max?

No he's my best friend even he won't fall for me, it's just he's over possessive over me.

I was all alone standing on my building's terrace.

All these questions kept running through my mind and suddenly a cold air hit my nerves causing goosebumps.

I saw someone was walking up towards me before I could turn around, I saw the shadow was standing beside me.

Yeah it was none other than Max.

"Hey" He awkwardly said.

"Hii" I replied.

It was the most awkward silence I have ever experienced with Max.

"So why are you here?" I said breaking down that awkward silence.

"Just want to check if you are alright after all these drama today" he said.

See I told you how over possessive he is.

"Thanks for your concern but I'm alright, I think you should leave now"

"Why the hell are you trying to avoid me?" He suddenly spoke out.

I don't know , what the hell is wrong with me.
What does he wants to hear that I'm still thinking about the kiss and I love him and all bullshit.

To be honest I might be thinking about all these stuffs but it's impossible.  I love Roger that's all.

"I thought you might be late to go home" I stared at the tiles

"You don't need to worry about it, I'm here to say that-" but someone cut him off

"Say what?" Roger snapped

Roger!

"Hey Roger what are you doing here? " I asked nervously.

"Searching you" giving a short glare to Max.

"I'm fine ill meet you down stairs" I informed and thought that roger will go and leave us alone.

But he didn't

"I think the conversation is interesting I should stay here, Max was saying something right Max?" He glared at Max.

I hope they don't end up getting each others heads off.

Max turned making an eye contact straight into my eyes " Sorry whatever happened today and I'm in for the vacation trip!"

I heard all those words but couldn't move my eyes from his. After a long time I genuinely felt good looking at those oceanic blue eyes.

"Okayy so now?" Roger asked breaking my eye contact from Max

"Nothing, just wanted to inform Sienna." Max said and gave me good smoothing hug and exited the door.

Roger came towards me with an unusual look, I knew something bad is going to come out.

"What was he sorry for what happened?" He asked analysing my eyes for answer.

Oh god! Shall I tell him about the kiss?
No obviously not he'll probably kill Max.

"Umm...it wa-was about he be-being rude in this morning" that was all I could manage to say.