Chapter 12: Action!

This chapter is dedicated to venessa10 for being so much supportive to us. Thank you so much babe. We love you. Go and read her book, you guys will not disappoint.❤

....

Noel's POV

Wednesday.

It was 2 o'clock, and my heartbeats were increasing every second. I had to act normal. I kept reminding myself. I quickly washed my face, comb the ends of my hair and did slight makeup. I wore my skinny jeans with a sleeveless top.

"Noel!" My mom called

"Yeah?" I shouted, tying my hair to have a proper falls on my shoulder.

"Sienna is here!" She yelled.

"Send her in!" I shouted and after few seconds Sienna came in. She had worn a white small lining top with a cute heart in centre and black jeans in bottom. She had, her hair open. She was looking flawless.

"You look flawless, Sie! I am jealous!" I grinned.

"Never, you look more beautiful!" She complimented and I was ready to protest but she said before I could

"We have to go. Jake is going mad there." She said and I quickly wore my bellies and we left. Mom couldn't come because my dad was ill. I felt so bad.

We sat in the car, Max picked us up. We took a quick selfie there. Of course girls are girls, no matter in what situation you are, you can do anything. I effected the picture in Vintage.

Max sighed at the typical 'girls' time of selfie and we laughed

We soon reached there, and Jake told us that he informed the Starbucks manager about our plan and he thankfully agreed. We entered the room from the second door, Officer Robert was in civil clothes. He looked so different. He told that the other inspectors are in this cafe but at different places. Just 15 minutes were remaining and my heartbeat got more fast.

The officer inserted a chip on my neck and he advised to keep my hair open and I did so no one can see that chip. Sienna helped me with my hair as I was very particular about them.