Chapter 16: Planning Vacation

Sienna's POV

Next morning, I woke up in Roger's arms. I smiled at my amazing boyfriend and kissed his forehead causing him to wake up.

"Good Morning, babe." I smiled warmly which he returned back.

"Let's go out, we have been asleep lot lately," I chuckled making him groan.

"I want to stay here with you please?" He softly pleaded but I shook my head.

"Come on," I said and climbed out of the bed. Taking my toiletries, I brushed and did my stuffs.

When I came out, Roger was wearing his sweats. I literally couldn't stop staring. I saw him after so long and I realized how much have I missed him.

We went out of the room, seeing all gathered in the living room laughing their ass off. Max was missing, though.

Once Barbara, Jake and Noel saw us their laugh died down.

"Good morning," I awkwardly said.

They all mumbled some greetings and I grabbed Roger's hand and made him sit at one chair, me beside him with a grin that never left my face.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Noel glaring at Roger and muttering some incoherent words that I couldn't get.

"Enough!" Noel suddenly spat making us flinch.

"Enough! Roger, seriously you have no idea what Sienna has went through. Was it her fault that she moved here? Even if that Ryan thing was going on, she was always there for me. She used to pretend to be happy but at the end of the day she used to cry to herself! Imagine, the person you love the most, ignores your calls, messages, everything. She needed me, she needed someone to help her. I tried every time to soothe her but she always used to shove the topic of you, because she loved you. And you dumbass, for distraction you started dating another girl who eventually you knew that you're gonna break her heart. Sienna has been through so much, even if she didn't tell me I know that she missed every part of you, and you come here and pretend that how much the girl you love cries over you. Shame shame shame on you!" She snapped at him in one breath.

But whatever the words Noel said came out to be the truth. I used to cry to myself. How much I hate to admit but Roger did something very wrong.

Roger quickly came to me, bended on his knees took my hand in his,"I'm sorry Sienna I'm so sorry. I really didn't want to let you go, and I promise that you'll be mine forever and I would never hurt you or any other girl" He stared right in my eyes. I nodded.

"I trust you Roger, I know you didn't did it purposely, you missed me. But what I felt wrong was when you snapped at me that day." I said, tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

He had no answer for it so he nodded with an apologetic look. Noel had sat down with her eyes closed.

Jake awkwardly gave her water, she thanked him and Jake sat on one of the chairs near her.

"Guys, I'm thinking, we've been to a hectic year and we haven't even got out of the town. We should go for vacation." Jake said.

"Jake, that's great idea. I also want to clear my brain. We could go to Hawaii." Noel suggested.

Everyone nodded.

"Max is free right?" Noel asked to Jake. He chewed his cashew nut and shrugged.

Just then, the door opened and Max entered, I stared at him and surprisingly everyone was.

"What?" He half smiled as he hung the key on the shelf and removed his coat. We shrugged.

"Um, Max, you know from all the Noel and Roger experiences we have decided to go Hawaii this weekend. Everyone's in. How about you?" Barbara explained.