Chapter 18: Someone

Noel's POV

After a long car journey, though it wasn't been that interesting. Finally we reached our destination. Max pulled over at the hotel's parking area, we all got off with our luggages.

We all headed to the reception area.

"Hey guys! How may I help you?" Receptionist asked.

"We want five rooms for 2 nights and 3 days" Jake answered.

"Have you guys registered before?" She asked.

"No we haven't" Jake replied.

"Sorry sir but we have only 3 rooms left and rest of the rooms are either booked now and others are already registered in advance" she apologized.

Jake looked at us for the answers. He turned around to us.

"Sienna and i will share one room, right Sienna?" Roger asked

"Okay sure" she answered

"Okay then Jake and Max should take one room and ill take the another one" I explained.

"But Noel are you sure being alone?" Jake asked

"Of course" i smirked

"Okay Neol if you need anything just let us know okay!" Sienna exclaimed.

"Sure" I agreed.

Jake went towards the reception and booked 3 room for us, and went towards our rooms, luckily our rooms was next to each others.

I entered my room. Oh my god its huge and so beautiful!!
I wish I was in a relationship with someone so we could have done lots of fun here....

Just kidding!

I unpacked my luggage and took out my necessary stuffs and headed towards bathroom.
After a long warm bath, I dried my hair, put on some casual make up, wore a denim shorts and rainbow t-shirt, made a high ponytail resting some side curly flicks on my cheeks.

I took my keys as we decided to meet at the cafeteria, I made my way towards there.

I was walking down the cafeteria it was huge and beautiful never thought this place would be so adorable in real.

Suddenly my eye caught up on someone. He's was so fucking hot, his smile oh my gosh. I just can't stop looking at him.

Suddenly he caught me staring at him and I just moved my eyes here and there pretending like nothing happened. Then I realized i was standing in the middle of the cafeteria.

"Noel Noel Noe Noellll" I heard someone screaming my name over and over again.

I looked around and saw Jake and Max screaming like a total idiots. I made my way towards them and took a seat between Max and Jake.

"Why the hell you was standing in the middle of the cafeteria and smiling like a total freak?" Roger asked rolling his eyes.

"No no-nothing" I answered but couldn't stop smiling.

"Why are you blushing so much Noel?" Max questioned.

"No I'm not!" I exclaimed controlling my unnecessarily acting hormones.

Everybody started doubting on me, constantly giving a total confusing look again and again.

"Let's order something" I said breaking their awkward looks on me.

"Sure" they said.

We ate waffles and pan cakes. Breakfast was also beautiful as this place is.