Chapter 8: Telling Parents

Sienna's POV

Me and Noel woke up, as per we decided to meet Barbara, to know about Ryan how she met and how they fell for each other, etc.

I instructed Noel, to take a quick shower and i went to my room for the same.

After...

I went to the Noel's room and finally she was dressed.

"So, Noel are you feeling better?" i asked

"Yaa, Sie I'm okay dear, thanks a lot for your and Jake's support" she said

"No need of thanks babe, look Jake and Max are here" i said as i found them entering in the room.

"Hey, girls. How's you Noel? And yeah i told everything to Max and he's going to support you Noel! " Jake said

"What the hell man!, I'm okay why are you guys, asking me the same question again and again. Nothing has happened to me, And I'm okay" Noel yelled.

"We know how much you okay Noel." I sarcastically remarked.

"Shutup!" she said, and gave me the most murderous glare.

"Noel, are you going to say each and everything to your mom and dad?" Max asked her.

"What! Are you serious Max? I don't have that much strength to tell or even talk about that." she replied.

"Yeah. Max is right" Jake cheered him up.

"No!!" Noel yelled, and jumped from the bed.

"Yes, Noel. One day your mom and dad will know everything. But why not today?" Jake raised a brow at her.

"Uhmm... You are right Jake. I guess, i should tell them everything, before it gets too late." she replied

"So, what about now? Still two hours are left to meet Barbara." Max asked

"Yes, now" i said.

"Wait I'll call them." I said and left.

"Uhmm... Aunty and Uncle, will you guys please came with me in Noel's room, actually, we want to talk with you" i requested them.

"Yeah, sure" they said.

We came and took place to sit.
Noel started telling the whole thing to her parents in front of us. I saw the tears forming in her eyes.

Her, mom and dad's reaction changed from normal into anger. Her mom came forward and slapped her hard. I could understand, how her mom was feeling.

"Noel! Are you mad? Why didn't you tell this earlier?! We could have done something." she cried.

"Mom, i was afraid. I was feeling guilty for all this. Momma I'm really very very sorry" she said keeping her head on her shoulder and hugged her tightly.

"So, what have you decided to do next?" Uncle questioned her.

"Ryan and Barbara, she's our friend. And they both are in relationship"

"Barbara..yeah i remembered her, she is kiddish right?" Uncle refreshed his memory.

"Yaa, that one only" Max said, corrected his thoughts.

"But, how did she met him?" He asked.

"Even we don't know, we are going for that to meet her and ask, her how did they met?" I answered.

"Okay, you guys move on to meet her, me and Maryam will go to police and file the complaint." he said.

"Police?!" Noel said widening her eyes.

"Yes! They will help us, to find that idiot. He will get terribly strict punishment for what he has done to you, and maybe he will be sentenced to imprisonment." he explained and I nodded not wanting to create anymore scene.

We sat in a car, as Max was driving and we left for the cafe.

"What if Ryan will be there?" Noel asked nervously. She asked me coz I think she hated that place as Ryan proposed her.

"I'll just kill him." Jake said, anger present in his sentence.

"Guys, wait. Stop it, are you afraid of him Noel?" I asked her.

"Uhmm... It's nothing like that, its just... " she trailed off

"Its just, we are with you, we will support you. Today, tomorrow and forever. " Max assured.

"Thanks" she said.

Maryam's POV

I was so hurt, that my daughter had to suffered a lot only because of him. I don't even want to take his name. Jerk!

We reached to the police station. We filed a complaint against him. We met a officer and told him the story.

"Okay, I understand. So, we need to find him. We don't even have a proof against him. We have to make a plan first, then we can catch him red hands with proof." Officer Robert said.

"Yeah I think its a great idea" I said and they nodded.

"Barbara, is friend of my daughters. She is in love with Ryan. They went to Starbucks to meet Barbara." I said.

"So, what are we waiting for, we should go and join them. We'll get more idea about him too. Let's go." He demanded.

"No, Ryan isn't there, there is my daughter and her friends with Barbara." My husband said.

"Okay, tell your daughter to call Ryan and then I'll come. Okay?" He asked and I nodded.

Me and my husband left the police station and came to cafe

Votes n comments readers
And feedback about our chapters, comment us and let us know. Small one we know.

GREAT THANKS FOR OUR LOVELY AND SUPPORTIVE READERS WHO TOOK THIS BOOK TO 700 READS!! WE ARE SO HAPPPYYYYYYYYY!!!!!WE LOVEEEE YOUUUUU...❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤