Chapter 19

Max's Pov

I was trying to keep myself as happy as possible but every next second i couldn't take my mind off from Sienna's situation even though everything was alright maybe seems to be alright but somewhere inside, it was still some kind of unusual feeling for me.

Next morning....

Jake woke up earlier than usual, i have never seen him more excited than this before. To be honest he was very happy because he was getting to spend a little vacation with Noel which was a very big thing for him and i was really happy for him from inside.

"Morningg!!! Max!" 

"morning man!"

"Bro why are you do down? it's a small vacation lets enjoy it!" Jake exclaimed.

"I'm excited though,
But why haven't you said Noel about you having a crush on her?" i asked.

"umm..... I don't know, i just can't because lately she has been through a lot, so maybe she's not ready for this and also i dont want to put some kind of pressure on her."

"let her enjoy this vacation, she deserves this right now" he added

"No worries i get it mate!" i said

No wonder how much he loves her he is so thoughtful about her that makes my heart melt, noel is going to be the lucky one by deserving him because she deserves the best.

Maybe sienna deserves too

"go get readyy you lazyass" jake shook me before i was about to get lost in my own thoughts.

I took a quick shower and jake was waiting for me, we headed towards the cafeteria where everybody was sitting.

"Hey guys morning" they greeted us.

"Mornin' everybody" jake and i greeted back.

"So what's today's plan?" Noel asked

"Maybe we should explore this place?" Sienna asked

"Absolutely there are museums and historical places are situated near by" Sienna continued.

"Dont be so boring Sie!
We all should go to cruise party" Roger exclaimed.

"Nice idea" Noel cheered.

Everybody was convinced with Roger's plan.

We ordered some oats, bacons and pancakes.

While we were having our breakfast roger was on his phone all the time, i could she how sienna was pissed off about it but she was ignoring it because she was all into her second chance which she believed roger deserves that.

After having our breakfast we decided to go to our rooms to get ready for the cruise party.
While going towards our rooms 

"Noel" I shouted her name enough to catch her attention.

"Yes Max?" she turned around.

" I wanna talk to you about something" i said

While passing from beside me Jake gave me look "not to tell her about crush thing"

"yeah say" Noel caught my attention

"i wanted to ask you about yesterday's thing....you know.. I mean why were you smiling like that!?" i managed enough to ask her.

She took a pause, she stood on the spot and started imagining about yesterday's thing and she blushed AGAIN!

"Noe are you there?" i asked waving my hand in front of her eyes.