Chapter 13: Fun!

Dedication to Diana_summersH, for suggesting the title for the book! We are grateful. Thanks a lot!

Sienna's POV

The next morning went quite good. Barbara was feeling better. She said us sorry for not trusting us, we assured her that it was alright. Jake and Max had left, as they had to go for their part time job, they assured us that they would come in evening to check up with Barbara. We had to stay with her, she needed someone now.

Yeah, I felt so happy that Ryan was in the jail. Girls who were upcoming were saved and there he must have felt awful for such. He didn't even felt regret what he had to my friend (sister). Poor Barbara, she loved him so much but she deserved someone better.

Right now I was sitting in the hall of her house, watching Notebook and my mind with these thoughts. I heard Noel and Barbs sobs and I turned my gaze to them.

"What's up?" I asked and they gave me the most awful look.

"Why aren't you crying?!" Barbs yelled and I startled.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"Don't you see how much Noah and Allie loves each other, still. He writes her a letter every single day to tell her that he still loves her, how could you be so heartless?" She screamed and curled up in ball.

"I am not heartless. I have been thinking something else." I said and they both wiped their tears and gave me a look.

"I was thinking about this happened in no time. The girls are saved!" I said and plopped on the couch.

"Chuck it, Sie." Noel said and I nodded.

It was evening and I never cried when I watched any emotional movie, even if it was Titanic. You could probably say that I was heartless. They both had ended up crying and I gave them water. I found no sense in crying when it is not even real. Okay, Titanic once but still you could say me heartless.

The door flew open and I found Jake and Max entering, tired.

"Hey boys!" I squealed.

"Hii, where are they?" Jake asked referring to Noel and Barbara.

"Oh, they are in the room. They have been crying a lot!" I sighed

"Why? Matter is over, right?" Max asked and I shook my head

"No, not on that, they watched Notebook." I said and they nodded.

"Then well pretty much they have wasted their energy." Jake chuckled and I laughed. The two queens entered the room and sat down with a huge grin! Idiots!

"So the session is over, I guess." I smirked and they glared me for a moment.

My phone started ringing and I almost jumped to see the name of the person. She was my best friend in Mexico. Nina. I mean I made her my friend the previous day I was about to leave.

"Hey, Nina!" I squealed through the line and she giggled.

"How are you?" She asked, chuckling.

"Pretty well, and you?" I asked her and i looked at everyone staring me with weird faces. I mouthed them '2 minutes' and they nodded, I went to Barbs bedroom and plopped up on her bed.

"Same. I missed you so so much!" She whined.

"I know. I too did the same." I said.

"Well, I guess I can meet you right now, I am in Washington with my boyfriend. His friend has gone somewhere, and he has to go to someone's house." She said.