Chapter 11: Preparations

Dedicated to: styles_slaying. For being so much for us!
Please guys read Over Again. You'll love it we are sure

Sienna's POV

"Hello?" I asked through the line.
Roger hurt me a lot. He had promised me that he would come every weekend, but now he talks so rudely with me. What even I had done?

"Hii Sienna" He at last received the call after calling him 15 times. His greet was obviously sarcastic

"Roger, you had promised me that you would come every weekend. You didn't even called me once." I cried.

"Hey, I have work, alright? I can't waste my time like this!" He snapped

"Please, okay don't cut the call. I just need 2 minutes." I said.

"Okay, fast."

"Roger I don't know, but I have loved you from every part of my body, we were in relationship from 7 years and you never behaved this way with me. What's the matter? Are you bored?" I sobbed, controlling my tears.

"Hey, I still love you. But you never came here, may I ask why?" He asked.

"Roger, my friend Noel was badly ditched and she needed me here. I'll tell you the whole story and I also had studies here." I told him.

"You had studies and I had work! You never thought of me! Your new friend is more important, right? Go enjoy with her and never call me again!" He snapped through the line and hung up the call.

I climbed on bed and curled up in a ball and started crying.

"Sienna?" Someone called and I wiped my tears. I turned to see Noel. She was as it is going through so much and I didn't wanted her to see me like this.

"Yeah, Noel?" I asked, smilingly.

"Are you alright?" She asked, sitting on my bed.

"Yeah, I am."

"Why were you crying?"

"Oh, that was...um..just..a little fight between me and Roger." I replied.

"Please say. You need my support, I know." She shifted closer

"He said that he never wants to talk to me what have i done wrong, he says that he can't come because he has work and he promised me that he would come every weekends." I cried and she hugged me tightly.

"Okay, can I talk to him? Let's see what he says. Alright?" She soothed me.

"No. First off, let Ryan thing be completely finished and then you talk to him, shout at him." I cried in her arms and she rubbed my back.

"Are you sure? Am I being selfish?" She asked and I immediately shook my head. How could she say that?!

"No, of course not. I'm fine and let's concentrate on the plan." I broke the hug and wiped my eyes. She gave me water and I drank it.

"You need rest Sie, I'll come later." She said and went towards the door.

"No, wait. I said, I'm fine, Noel!" I yelled at her. Why the fuck? I yelled Shit!
God damn it mood swings

"Hey calm down, Sie. I am waiting alright?" She said coming closer to me again.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you. I think it's all the anger towards Roger that I removed on you. I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Hey, its totally fine. I know you didn't mean it." She assured me and I smiled at her.

"Okay, I hope it goes fine and Ryan gets imprisoned." She told me