Chapter 14: Someone's Home

Sienna's POV

"Do you have any idea, when we will be free from this," I motioned the driver. It was nearly 40 minutes I was stuck up here.

"Sorry ma'am. But this seems to have no end" He apologized.

"It's not your fault of course." I shrugged and leaned on the window. Sighing and groaning. Something vibrated in my lap and it was my phone. She was Nina.

"Yeah?" I sighed.

"Where the hell are you?!" She screamed through the line.

"Traffic," I replied.

"Okay, fine come soon." She said and hung up. After 5 minutes the cars started moving and I sighed in relief. The driver took me to the cafe as soon as possible. I paid my fair and saw a short girl through the glass window of the cafe. I entered and she literally tackled me. This was so weird, even if we had met a day ago after my departure to Washington, we still missed each other. The day with her was super awesome in Mexico.

"Hey stupid!" She hugged me and yeah this was our way of greeting. It wasn't an insult but just an another form of love. "Hey, idiot! How are you?!" I grinned and she smiled widely.

"Awesome as hell!" She exclaimed and I grinned. "What about you?" She asked as we sat on the bench. I didn't want a sad story here, so I said, "Amazing."

We talked about random stuff, she told me how did she past her university and at last got an amazing job which she loved. I congratulated her for her job. I told her the college was amazing, studies were awesome and I missed Mexico terribly. I told her about Noel, not that thing, She said she is glad that I had got the best buddy here. I didn't mention Roger, as I thought of him my heart and brain would argue. My heart said that I should move on because it was a slightly thought that Roger was cheating on me while my brain said that I trusted him, and he still loves me.

"Well, I am just wondering where David must be. He said that he didn't got any information on his friend. He is lost from yesterday, he didn't return yet. So my dear boyfriend knows his friend's girlfriend house and he went there to search his friend," She explained and I nodded.

"I hope he gets him soon" I smiled, we ordered some food and decided to watch some movies.

Noel's POV

"I hope Sienna gets home soon, it's not good for a girl to stay out in almost midnight." Max said and we nodded. We sat silently and the door bell rang.

"Maybe Sienna." Jake guessed and I went to opened the door. The person wasn't Sienna. The person was a man. He was hot as hell!

"Well, hey." I awkwardly greeted keeping hand on my waist.

"Hey." He said and I arched my brow for more information.

"Um...I am David." He said.

"Noel," I said and there was a very awkward silence between us.

"Why are you here?" I asked and he sighed.

"I am in search for Ryan. Barbara is his girlfriend and I tried to contact him but he wasn't available. So, I thought I could find him here. Is he there?" He asked and I just didn't wanted to hear his name. I get a sick feeling.

"Sorry, they broke up and he is certainly in jail." I said and he choked.

"What?! Does break up leads to jail here?" He exclaimed.

"Buddy, come inside. It's quite cold out there and neighbours are also sleeping. I'll tell you the reason, get inside." I said. Jake, Max and Barbs were in their room so they of course didn't heard our conversation. He entered and sat on the couch.

"Guys! Come out its Ryan's friend." I said and in a wink they were out as if the room was about to burst.

"What do you want after your friend did so much?" Jake screamed.

"Whoa! Jake slow. He isn't Ryan." I said and he nodded, backing.

"So?" David arched an eyebrow. I groaned and told him the entire story. He choked when it was the letter he left for me part.

"Omg! I feel so ashamed. I never thought Ryan would do such thing! I am so sorry Noel. I don't care about him anymore." He said. I got up and gave him water.

"I think you're overacting. Ryan must have obviously told you. You don't need to do that, feel sorry for Noel." Jake sarcastically remarked and I shot him a glare.

"No, really. Ryan didn't told me any of this and I was literally having no idea about this." He shook his head. I felt a bit of dramatic expression in his eyes. Jake was right. If Ryan had done something like this, he would have obviously told David. His eyes showed me that I had seen him somewhere. I was not sure. I chucked the topic.

"It's fine, I am fine." I assured him.

"Um..can I..like wait for..tonight here..?" He nervously asked and I raised my eyebrows at Barbara.

"Why?" She straightforwardly asked. This was the best thing about her. She said everything she thinks on the person's face.

"It's nearly midnight." He reasoned and Barbs nodded.

"Fine. But no mischief." She warned and he nodded.

"Barbara! He is not a kid, of course." Max groaned.

"He is Ryan's friend we never know Max." She shrugged and David uncomfortably shifted on his chair. I bit my lip for controlling my laugh.

Sienna's POV

"The movie was awesome!" Nina grinned and I nodded approvingly.

"Hey, its midnight. So you wanna come to my friend's house? What'd you say?" I asked her, I rubbed my palms against each other, as I was shivering.

"But David-" She started but I cut her off.

"Don't worry about him, inform him that you're coming with me." I assured her and she nodded. She removed her cell from her sling bag and dialled his number. She had gone in some corner to talk to him for privacy and I sighed.

"He is okay with that." She smiled and I nodded. She bought her car and we went in it. It was Range Rover. She turned on the radio and we hummed along the music. It took us nearly 15 minutes to reach and by then she told me about his and David's relationship and that just reminded me of Roger.

We went in the lift and we reached the floor. I thought it wasn't good enough to press the door bell that would wake everyone up. I called Noel and she lazily opened the door, her hair was a mess and she had worn sweats. I smiled at her and she grinned at Nina.

"You must be Nina." She yawned and Nina nodded, "Come in!" She said and shifted, I put my bag and immediately went to my room. Someone was sleeping there, I tiptoed near my bed and removed the sheets from the person's face. I couldn't see him clearly but he wasn't Jake or Max. Someone whom I already know. But the room wasn't illuminated.

I made my way towards Noel, and she was drinking water.

"Umm..who is sleeping in my room?" I asked her and she put the bottle back in the fridge. "He is David, Ryan's friend. He says that his girlfriend is with him but she is staying in a hotel. Her name is Natalie." She said and I relieved.

I heard some weird noises from my bedroom, Nina yelling. Noel and I rushed into the room and soon Jake and Max joined. She had illuminated the room. I saw the guy and to my horror he was none other than.....

      To be continued.....

We hope you like this chapter too!!...
Thank you so much for your support to this book, this wouldn't be happen without you guys. You all are incredible.
We love you so much!!..

Votes n comments ♥