Chapter 6

Before you read-*Its very cheesy and mature content, if you don't wish to read its alright but just scroll it so you have an idea what had happened with her)

Noel's POV

I sat up waiting for him, my head was pounding, he took much time to come to the bedroom. I just wanted a cozy night with him.

He came with a smirk playing on his lips, the room lights were off. His face wasn't that visible. He slowly took off the shirt exposing his sexy torso. A smile crept on my lips and he seductively bit his lip. I was turned on by his movements. He came closer and started kissing my neck, then nose. then ear, then eyelids, probably my whole face. He slowly undressed me and now I had only my bra and panties on. He unclasped my bra never leaving my body with his lips. He started kissing my entire body and after sometime I was naked. He took off his jeans and boxers and i just stared at his cock. He brought his cock near my mouth, and I had started sucking it. He was moaning. He slowly entered inside me and fucked. I was moaning and his face never left smirking.

After sometime, he left me on the bed naked and went out, and I felt so great for loosing my virginity to such a kind man. He never ever behaved rudely with me but yeah I was so happy to have him.

He came again in dressed, how? His clothes were here. So? Anyways, he's gonna fuck me one more time.

He did the same process as earlier, but he looked a bit different, maybe my hangover?

Again he went out and return with clothes, was he gone mad? He fucked me with full pleasure and I enjoyed it thoroughly. He went out and didn't joined me on the bed. I covered myself with sheets and drifted off naked.

Next morning, I woke up with the sun rays attacking my face. I got up and sat straight. My hangover wasn't over fully yet. The bed had blood all over. I just needed water and I look out for the table there was a note. I decided to read it.

To Noel,

I'm sorry, yesterday night I didn't fucked you. My three friends gave me money and they fucked you. I will never meet you again. You made me bored, so yeah I am far away and I have changed my number so don't try to contact me.

-Ryan.

My hands were shaking after that. He sold me? Tears forming in my eyes. Oh my god! Shit!

I lost my virginity to some unknown people? How dumb could I be? I was naked at the moment. I rushed to the bathroom and vomited. He used me, seriously?

I somehow wore my clothes and bent on the floor. I was screaming, yelling for 2 hours. I had gone mad. I was no more living. I could never forgive for such a big mistake of my life. I hate him with all my heart. The boy who I was thinking whom I loved, in past 2 hours had created enormous hate for him. I hate Ryan, it was so unexpected.

I called Sienna, she picked up her phone on the second call.

"Hii.." And I cried. My throat was dry, I couldn't speak at all.

"Noel! What's the matter? Where are you?" She asked

"R-ryan." I answered and hung up the call. I couldn't speak to anyone. I looked myself in the mirror. I had dark circles, bloodshot eyes, messy hair. Suddenly someone burst out in the room and I looked up to see worried Sienna.

"Noel!" She cried and I felt on my knees.

"What happened? Where is Ryan?" She asked bending on knees and offering water.

"He is gone." I said and yelled on my top of the lungs.

"He sold me and I lost my virginity to three unknown people!" I sobbed in her chest.

"What?!!?" She exclaimed with wide eyes.

"He sold you! Oh my god, Noel. I'll take you home. We will sort out everything, just come home now." She assured and I nodded. She had brought car and we went in it.

Flashback over.

Heya!

We know you all are curious to know Jake's reaction. Waities!

We cried writing this chapter! Poor Noel. We unpublished the 6 chapter and edited because it had loads of mistakes. But anyways, take this one.

Votes and comments tell us what you feel about her