Chapter 9: Meeting Barbara

Noel's POV

We reached Starbucks, and waited for Barbara. She was late. I was staring at the entrance. I saw mom and dad entering the cafe, with a wide grin on both of their faces.

"Hello." My dad said.

"Dad, what did they told?" I asked curiously.

"They said they trust us, and the officer said to tell Barbara to call Ryan and tell him to catchup with us." Mum informed and I nodded.

To be honest, I was so scared of this plan. What if something goes wrong ? This question was disturbing me again and again.
Standing up against your ex, especially the whom you loved so much, more then anything, had cheated on you. It hurts so bad, over and over again.

"Look, who's up." Max said and we saw Barbara smiling, mostly happy with her new relationship with Ryan.

"Sorry, people. I am late. My hair took time for doing." She apologized.

"Never mind." Jake sarcastically said and she sat. Sienna and I were looking at each other and we gave a weird nod referring to start our talk

"So, why did you called me here?" She asked, engrossed in her phone and smiling at something.

"You have to explain us, how did you met Ryan." Jake said and she frowned.

"Come on! I could have told this on the phone also." She said and we sighed.

"Ryan just messaged me." She informed smiling at the text.

"What?" I asked.

"Privacy." She pouted and I sighed.

"Keep that thing aside, Barbara. It's something very important." Max said and she nodded and kept her phone in her bag.

"Tell us." Sie demanded.

Barbara's POV

God knows why they were so much interested in my dating with Ryan. I sighed and told them.

Flashback

I was surfing through Skype, I was too busy to look at it as my gazed was at telly, bymistake I clicked on someone's account and before cutting the call, he picked up.

(Here, R=Ryan and B=Barbara)

R- Hii

B- Hey. I am sorry actually I wanted to call someone else but bymistake I called you.

R- Never mind. By the way I am Ryan Lorgan and you?

B- I am Barbara.

R- Oh great name. You look beautiful.

B- Thanks *shyly*

R- Hey, you blusher.

B- Where do you live?

R- Me in Mexico and you?

B- Washington.

R- Hey sorry, I gotta go. My friend is yelling for me. *sighing*

B- Okay, no problem, bye.

R- Bye, I'll call you after sometime.

B- Okay bye.

Flashback over

"Like this, he kept calling me, we exchanged numbers and then he confessed that he loves me and he was proposing a girl for the first time and I also told him yes. I have full faith in him and we are probably internet boyfriend and girlfriend." I laughed at our dating move.

"No, this is a lie!" Noel yelled.

"Of course not, why would I say to you a lie!" I yelled back.

"I mean, Ryan is cheating on you." She said and my blood boiled.

"How could you say that? I love him and he would never let break my trust on him." I shouted.

"Stop girls! Barbara I'll tell you what happened." Jake said and I grumpily sat on my chair.

"What?" I asked.

He told me the story of Ryan and Noel dating and after the story I immediately shook my head.

"No, he is so kind he would never do that." I defended him

"Barbs, same thing came in my mind, but it's true. We don't want him to cheat on you. He also told me that I am the first girl who he proposed, I believed him but no, Barbs, he is cheating." Noel said.

I couldn't believe them. I had been so nice to them all the time but they showed me so...rudeness. I trusted my boyfriend and no one could do this dirty thing for money.

"No, I bet. Ryan has not done anything like this and you all are making this story and narrating it to me but I won't believe you." I sternly said them beyond I was feeling so sad.

"Okay, fine don't believe us. You were only that girl who came on the first day telling us you are my sisters, I will love ya and all that and now, you are not believing us for the guy you met a month ago." Sienna yelled.

"It's not like that...." I trailed off finding words.

"See, call Ryan to meet you and we will handle everything."
Max said and I nodded.

"Okay, done but I want proof." I said and they nodded.

We ordered coffee and everyone kept quite not daring to speak a word. After sometime, Ryan called me.

"It's Ryan." I broke the silence.

"Hello?" I asked through the line.

"Hi, babe. I want to give you a surprise." He cheerfully said.

"Okay." I answered not able to speak to him after so much.

"You sound weird, anything troubling my girl?" I couldn't see him but probably he was pouting.

"No, nothing. What's the surprise?" I asked

"I am in Washington and I wanna meet you." He said and a smile crept on my face.

"Really? I am so happy. I text you my address and you come there." I said

"Okay, fine. Bye, love you." He said and smiled and hung up.

"What he says?" Noel asked.

"He is in Washington!" I squealed.

"Woah! Call him on Wednesday here itself." Max said and I gave them a playful glare.

"Okay, done I am going byee.." I said and left to meet my love.

I was so happy that i was going to meet him, but after all these peoples are also my friends why will they lie to me?

Is everything true whatever they said to me, did Ryan really did that?

It was just too hard for me because on one side it was my friends who has been there for me from the long time and on the other side there is this person whom I love so much.

What do you guys think what will Barbara do?
Will she support her friends against her love OR
She'll ditch them with her boyfriend.

Anything can happen stay tune....

Keep sharing....
Vote and comments♥

Love- kiran&himanshi♥