Prologue

Sienna's POV

"No mom enough is enough. I don't want to go somewhere else. For god's sake you, dad and James can surely go. But I will rent my own apartment here, I'm happy here. I love everything here and I ain't coming that's final." I snapped.

How can she even think I was going with them? I love them a lot but I love this place too. I have been playing here since childhood. If I go from here it would be like I left a piece of my heart.

"Baby, please try to understand, we can't live without you..." She tried to  explain but I cut her off.

"And I can't live without this place!" I countered.

"Listen, now you don't have any choice, you will be coming with us to Washington. We can often visit here." She stated sternly like it is a easy thing for me to obey.

"Mom, what about Roger? I can't live without him too. We love each other, this could push me away from him." I shrugged.

"See dear, you have to compromise, Roger could also visit often. There is just little distance." She explained

"But mom.." I begun but she cut me off

"Pack your bags and we are leaving now!" She instructed.

"I have to speak about this to Roger." I ignored her coldness and gave her the most dry look. I stomped out annoyed and slammed the door on her face.

I rushed to Roger's house and entered his room without permission. I really didn't care at that moment.

"Roger!" I breathed once I was surrounded by the familiar walls.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He worried as he engulfed me in the most amazing hug.

"I am moving to Washington. I am no more living here," I whined. I'm actually surprised that I was able to blurt that out.

"What? You're moving to Washington. What the fuck?" He widened his eyes.

"I know, I'm so sorry. I don't want to go, please explain my parents." I requested as few tears left my eyes.

His features softened, he looked at me and kissed my forehead. He put a strand of hair that was constantly disturbing me, behind my ear. He took a deep breath as if he had to conclude something.

"Baby, don't cry. Its okay I can't stop you, right? But believe me, I will surely visit you in weekends." He assured.

"Are you sure?" I sobbed as I hugged his torso more tight.

"Yeah, babe trust me 100 percent sure." He reassured with a knowing smile, ill miss this so much.

I hugged him tightly and gave a harder kiss against his lips.

"I love you Sienna, and always will." he said against my lips.

"I love you too baby," I said breaking the kiss for lacking oxygen.

"When are you leaving?" He questioned.

"Now!" I answered, whining.

"Let's go to your house," he stated.

I hugged his mom and she hugged me back giving me a kiss on my forehead and telling me to take care.

We went to my house, and my mother, father and James were loading bags in the car. We all bid goodbye to the people standing around and I give a Roger again a  harder kiss. I sobbed, as I sat in the car and we left.

(A/N hope you all are liking it. Please do votes and comments)