Short Trip To No Where

LACEY

The Doctor's eyes pierced into mine. I knew I shouldn't of touched the damn controls! Now for all I know we could be in another galaxy!

"Oh shit," I panicked, running around the TARDIS.

"Let's see where you took us," Doctor laughed, opening the doors and strolling away, to the point where I couldn't hear the spaced out footsteps or ominous chuckle I suspected he would have about him.

I caught up to him, gasping when I realised I had left the TARDIS and stepped into a foreign place.

"Where the hell are we?" I looked around at the beautiful landscape.

"We're no where. Don't you want to go to that party of yours?" The Doctor shoved me backwards, and we were in the TARDIS again.

"We have to come back here and see places," I crooned like an excited little girl.

"On our honeymoon," he mumbled sarcastically: laughing at something I wasn't really wanting to hear, sitting me down on the randomly placed couch. "Sit and stay."

"Whatever you say," I smiled and batted my eyelashes angelically, getting a haunting smile back.

My brain made an sudden attempt to process all the thoughts that had synchronised from somewhere, after Doctor's creepy-but-sexy grin. Oh... now my head ached!

I rested back, watching Anti-Eleven from behind my hair. What a sexy thing he was. He had that dangerous vibe, that freaked me out... but at the same time it was fun to feel.

I'm a strange girl.

I got to my feet prior to stopping, and disappeared into the wardrobe. I found the Doctor's fez, sneaking up and putting it on his head.

"Fezzes are cool," I smiled, hoping to appeal to the better, nicer side of him. if there even was one. "Why don't you have companions?"

I felt a little stupid asking him that. I knew why he didn't have companions, unless this Doctor had a totally different reason for not having a friend with him.

"I still have all my companions with me," he answered, grinning. I nodded slowly, not trying to think about his reply too much. Maybe I could think of other stuff...

HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE.

'...who?' A tiny voice squeaked at the back of my mind. I shook away the sudden rush of anger I that was about to wash over me.

"What's wrong?" The Doctor tilted his head, sitting down next to me. I moved away from him. I wasn't safe here.

"Don't worry about it," I sounded rude and upset, but I didn't care.

I ran over the list of people I knew were going to the party in my mind. Stupid Quentin was going to be there, and like always, he is going to try start something with me.

Guys didn't even like me, so I got accustomed to not being stared at or talked to by the opposite sex. But the Doctor stared at me a lot, like he was expecting me to get up and slap him in the butt. I mean face. Yeah.

"I forgot to ask, where is that great friend of yours?" The Doctor seemed subtle with me, which meant that he was feeling regretful.

"I chased after you, I don't know where she went," I smirked, laughing at myself. Doctor nodded, energetically leaping to his feet and up the steps to the TARDIS controls.

I relaxed myself, but a pit full of nervousness weighed me down. It much be close to party time, and I had no idea where the fuck Rubie was, or if she was even intending to go after my little run-after-that-mad-man episode.

I just hoped she was close by.

I just hoped she was safe.

I just hoped she could find a costume in time!