Who Do You Think I Am

LACEY

"Rubie will probably be at the party by the time we get there," I told the Doctor as he fussed over my costume.

My phone beeped, giving me the notion that we were home.

It just bothered me that we didn't have enough 'time' to visit no where.

I doubt the Doctor even cares about the costume party I was due to go to, so why bother with nothing!

I checked my messages. The amount of texts I had gotten from Rubie, though differently worded, all meant the same thing:

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?

My head felt heavy with remorse. I shouldn't of left her alone.

"Lacey," the Doctor's voice purred, "for a incarnation of me you're..."

"I'm what?" I growled, interrupting him before he could even think of a word.

"Insanely stupid and sweet," he scoffed. I gasped in fake offence, my hand at my throat and my mouth wide open.

"I'm sorry, but my version of you is too much of a sweetheart to forget. You're just sass!" I bellowed, probably smiling so much I looked ridiculous. The smile he had was something else. Purely one of boast and seduction.

"You sound like someone I know," he chuckled, stretching his arm around me. I flinched, arching my back away from him.

"And you are an evil infant who does nothing but torment to have fun!" I laughed loudly, stealing the sonic screwdriver from his pocket.

"Hey! Give that back!" His hand quickly stole the device from my grasp.

His fingers clamped around my wrists, holding me in one place. His breath was on the nape of my neck, encouraging a shivering but tickling sensation to travel throughout me.

"Who are you?" He whispered to me, his lips almost touching my skin.

I laughed, shaking my head.

"Who do you think I am, love?" I asked, resting my head back so I could look at him.

"You're planning to give me to him, aren't you?" The Doctor snarled. I dropped the hold I had on my shoulders, and let my curiosity take over.

"Who's 'he'?" I questioned, staring at the movement of Doctor's lips as he spoke.

"The Master, Lacey. The one who probably has you tucked beneath his two hearts." The Doctor's voice changed to kind, and slightly scary.

"If I knew about this guy you were talking about, would I be here?" My brows lifted to compliment my rhetorical question.

"I think you would," he whispered in my ear, his hands clutching at mine. "I'm not who you want me to be. I might be better. But the point is you stayed when you knew I wasn't that fantasy Doctor of yours."

"I'm the Doctor," I whispered back to him, meeting his luring eyes. "I can do what I want and be mean to Lacey, because I know she'll come back!" I held back my tears, "Lacey loves fictional me. Lacey won't tell anyone... but no, dear Eleven. I warn you now if not later, Lacey is bad."

I released myself from the Doctor's grip, screaming at the Doctor violently. Not with words, or uttering. Just loud, ear shattering screams. He got into my brain for the last time, and I wanted this over!

"I'm not your Doctor," he said calmly, just to be a dickhead. "And to be honest, if I was; I probably wouldn't want anything to do with you."

He wandered off into one of the many rooms, leaving me to stew in anger. When he returned he wore a top hat, and a black suit and tie, with a classical white suit shirt. Long sleeved, of course.

"Luckily I'm not him..." His smile was the only thing seen from under hat that was tipped to be masking his face.

He escorted me out of the TARDIS, his smile turning cheeky.

Whoever this Master was, the Doctor was shockingly aggravated over him. Go that guy... Anti-Eleven seemed pretty hard to shake up since the start. Even I couldn't get him that angry.

Oh, Rubie... why aren't you here?