Phone Call

Nikair P.O.V

I woke up from my nap cause De's phone was ringing. De was my boyfriend of two years. He was a drug dealer.He was had anger problems but i could put that in check.But he loved me.

"Hello" Nikair answered in a grumbled sleepy voice. "Hey baby you sound like you sleeping but i cant wait for you to come back over." Nikair hung up an became infuriorated.She threw his phone and left out the room.

"So you fucking this bitch behind my back De?!? "Nikair asked hysterically. "You went through my shit Nikair?!" he asked.

The fuck is this nigga trying? He in my house?Disrespecting me?Hell no.She thought to herself.

"The fuck you mean did i go through it? You told me if you not around answer it!"
She was heated. She stood her ground. He loved to argue.

"Get the fuck out my house De" she said calmly but with authority." He got up and came an got in her face.
"Is that really what you want baby?" he asked touching her thick frame. She moved from out his grasp and went into the room. When she came out he had his shirt off sitting on the couch. Her breath caught. She hated when he did that. She rolled her eyes and threw him his phone but not before walking to the door and opening it."I don't see why you keep doing this shit De!" she yelled at him."

He slammed the door and blocked her between it and him. " See you gonna get enough of raising your damn voice at me. I dont know what the fuck or who the fuck you think this is.But you and I both know I aint the one you wanna play with." He looked at her,grabbed his shit and left.

********

Nikair :: A brownskin chick with a butt size thick.A marrriage counselor who has a bright future ahead of her self. She is counselors to the most famous,and also has a secret. She lives in the suburbs with her abusive boyfriend.She falls in love all over again and her life expands in many ways.Age::22

Cre::Is a marriage counselor as well. He is Nikair's twin brother. Lives in the outter suburban area.He is helping Nikair with her music career.He is single, but yet married to him and his sisters bond.He's a protector and he also has a secret. Age: 22

De:: One abusive mother-lover.He a "entrepenuer". In the buisness of drugs. Age::24

Dre:: Dre is Nikair and Cre's childhood friend. And Nikairs first love. He is a well known doctor w/ a job on the side around the east coast and west.And looking for love.

Hello everybody!!! Thanks for taking time out to read. So far this is all the main characters but there will be more added. Leave your comments and let me know what you guys and girls thinks.Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Peace!!