I Want That

Nikair woke up feeling some type of way.The night before was kind of hetic.She got up and walked into her bathroom and looked in the mirror.Her eyes were puffy from crying all night. She shook her head and headed for her shower.

Can't help but wonder from my seat. Does she know? Does she know you were ment for me? Do you know? Cant help but wonder...You know you were ment for boy.. I almost lose it.

She sang out loud while taking her shower.When she stepped out she was startled to see D sitting on her bathroom sink. She grabbed her chest damn near a heart attack. "The fuck!!!" she screamed and walked into her room. De walked and leaned on the door frame of the bathroom and just stared at her. "So what you want? I told you last night to get out my shit an now you back?!" She yelled at him. He just looked at her an than proceeded to walk to her. As he got closer she could smell the liquor on him. She shook her head.As she attempted to stand up he pushed her back onto the bed an got ontop of her.

"And where do you think your going baby?" he asked kissing her neck.
"To get dressed for work what the fuck it look like. Now get the hell up." she said attempting to push him off her but he didnt budge.
He pinned her hands an proceeded to move between her legs.

"I want that" he said. She was scared.Before she could say anything the doorbell rang. De sucked his teeth an got up to answer the door. Nikair ran into her closet hoping that was her brother (Cre) at the door.She got dressed in her red dress an black Louie V's she grabbed her purse an phone and hurried outside to meet her brother.

"Hey sis you okay? " he asked her as she got into the car. De was standing on the porch watching them. " Uh yea,yea im ok i just umm can we get going please?". She was at a lost for words.

So I thought you kicked him out?"he said to her. "I did i just dont know how he got back in my house." Cre looked at her as his fist clenched the sterning wheel.

"So let me get this straight he broke into your house and than on top of than the nigga was drunk as shit an hell yea i smelt it on his breath." he said laughing sarcastically. " Sis that nigga gone be the death of you." And with that being said they rode to work in silence.

Cre in Media (infraternal twins)

Nikair's Outfit -- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=101112117

Cre Outfit -- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=101121139