Words Can't Explain

I never thought today would be the day i'd be burring my newborn babies. It's like my whole world is on the brink of crashing down on me. I see the church just down the street and im baring alot of weight on my shoulders. My breathing increasing.I think im hyper-ventalating. Reaching in my purse for my asthma pump i pulled it out and took a few pumps. The motorcade pulled up infront of the church and we all exited the vehicles and proceeded into the church. I pulled my LB's over my eyes and so did Cre. If it's anything they hated people looking them in their face. Dre was further behind in the line with some female on his arm. Can you beleive this bitch nigga.I swear he just makes me want to put a bullet threw his head sooner than later. Shaking my head i can't help but to begin to cry.

This is It

Cre POV

I could feel her body shake and her grip on my arm begin to tighten. And that honestly broke me. I never like seeing my sister cry. I'm her protector and she is mines. Imma real nigga!!! Who am i kidding at this moment i'm putting that shit aside.  We walk into the church and gosh was there alot of people was there all our friends, designers, and more to pay their respects.

Here we go....

It's never easy to say good-bye..

Omniscent P.O.V

The funeral and burial went by really fast it was a devistation for everybody close to Nikair because everybody begin to love her plump baby bump. The babbies was to burried next to their late father. The re-pass was held at Nikair's mansion and mostly everybody came even Dre and whom ever that female was.

Nikair P.O.V

"Cre come here." Nikair moitioned to Cre. Nikair stood on the banister looking at everybody below her. "What up sissy?" he came and joined her.  "Did you find anything out?" She asked him looking back down at the crowd. "That i did. He been hiding out at her house since you been inthe hospital. The only think we dont know is who this bitch is." He stated. " Thats all i need to know. I just need a go and this bitch will be mine." she said looking at Cre. He chuckled and grabbing her hand and walking downstairs towards Dre and his date.

Dre P.O.V

I had to leave honestly this is all my fault. Call me a bitch nigga. Imma drug lord and i cant have this shit on plate. Cre and Nikair think they slick though. That marriage counselor shit is a cover for what they really do,just like me.She wants to make it seem like she has the perfect life. I heard about her "Queen Phara" the queen of the drug industry. Hmmph just what i need though she Queen, I'm King.Perfect right? Too bad our heirs gone. Smh. I attended the funeral with this foreign chick from my side. But for now lets just call her my cousin. I'm trying to stay oit their way for a while but- speaking of the devils.

Cre P.O.V

I grabbed my sis as we made our way towards Dre. Kaiden was set in the corner just watching.Speaking of that nigga he been by our side since day 1.  " Wassup Bro" i greeted Dre. He nodded his head.And looked at Nikair. She looked at him nodded her head and continued looking at the female on his arm. The girl looked at Nikair and cut her eyes. As if right on que Kaiden came and kissed Nhi on her forehead. You could see Dre temperature start rising. I started cracking up.I heard Kaiden start chuckling. "And you are?" Nikair said to the female.She was kinda bad though. But before she could speak Dre introduced her as his cousin. This nigga! Nhi looked from him,to her,to me and kaiden. Shaking her head and than walking off. Me kaiden did the same.

Smh Words can't explain.

Do you think Dre was wrong?

Do you think Nikair wrong for lying about her proffesion?

Do yall like Cre P.O.V

Give me feedback.I love constructive crtisism. Rate and comment.
I wanna start on another book but I need some more ideas!!!