I Refuse

I Loved being around him. He knew we couldnt be together nomatter how bad we wanted to.Even after three months and all Dre's bull I couldn't find away to leave.Even though I wanted to feed him to my lions I stayed.See Manuel understood that at any moment his chances could be over. Anyway I like the way he holds me.Like right now.He holds me as we watch Dawn of the Planet of the Apes until we drifted off to sleep.

Dre

So I'm sitting in my living room with another one of my hoes.She short slim thick and a red bone. I would main her since Nikair ass walked out on a nigga.But this bitch too clingy.

*buzzz*

D: what's up my n***** ?Talk to me.

B: Chillen, but check this out when has Nhi ever sat down to watch movies?

D: She only do that when she caking.Why what's up?

B: I ain't trying to start anything but, she called and asked me to pick up some movies. I was going to-

D: That's all I needed to know my n*****.I'm a hit you back up later.

B: Iight Fam

That shit made me hot.She got another nigga walkin round my shit?It's probably to early to go over there.Nah Fuck it.

"Aye bri wake a ma.I need to make a run real quick." I said hoping she would get off me.She wouldn't budge so I pushed her off.

I grabbed my keys off the hook and jogged to my Rover.

After about 10 minutes I was pulling up in her drive way.

I grabbed the spare key out the glove compartment and ran towards the door. Once inside I found Nikair wrapped in some other niggas arms.I blacked out and once I came to my senses she was pointing a gun at me holding her arm, while buddy was muggin making sure she was straight.

"So this is how it is Nhi? Hugging all on another nigga and shit?" You probably fu-"

Before i could finished she got up and smacked the hell outta me.

"How dare you? Nigga we not together! Nigga you been playing me for lord knows how long.And than when our babbies died you had the audacity to bring another bitch to their funeral. Nigga i'll be damned.Had that bitch sending condolences in shit while yet you was fucking her behind my back.But you mad? Nigga I refuse to be disrespected.Manuel leave i got it from here." she told him.

He hesitated like he wanted to shake something but than he grabbed his stuff and left but not before kissing her smack dab on the lips. and he grabbed her ass.

She turned back to me and i swear if looks could kill I would definitly be six feet under. All i could do was pray she forgave me. Out of no where she hit me causing me to stumble back. 

"Bruh What The Fuck Bruh? Can you just stop hitting me damn?" I asked clenching my jaw.As soon as I said that she smirked and than proceeded by hitting me with a two peice.And by than I already knew the "game she wanted to play".

Before she could swing again i swung at her and missed.She caught me in my stomach causing me to double over.

"Bitch nigga what?" 

Before she could hit me again i tackled her to the ground and sent blows to her arms and legs.This how we fight.

"Call that bitch up." Let that bitch know who you belong to.Thats my pussy! And aint no bitch nigga gone get in my shit." I told her.

She swiftly boxed me in my chest causing me to have a shortage of breath. Slumped over catching my breath.The only words she said to me was "Cut that bitch off and come to bed."

Did y'all like this chapter? Give me Feedback,Comment,Like. Im curious on what you guys think.

The fight?

So are they back together?

Did yall like Manuel even though his role was short lived?

Should I bring him back?