Flatline

"Nikair look at me! Baby please. I would never put you in the kids in any danger like that. Listen baby I handle mines." he told nikair. Every since he told her what he does last night it's like she put the wall she let down was right back up. "So you not gone talk? Okay cool.Just get your ass up an get dressed for this appointment." he told her leaving her downstairs. After that dream Nikair made an appointment.She was too big to be only carrying one baby. She was still bad. She chuckled to herself and headed upstairs towards their bedroom.Opeaning the door she say Dre a.k.a Choppa sitting on the edge of the bed counting a couple stacks. She lookes at him and raised her brow. She chuckled and headed into the bathroom.Before she could close the door Dre grabbed the knob. He smirked and exhaled hlgetting in her face.

"Imma need you to loose the fucking attitude." he said.

"Or what? Cause you aint bout shit over here.So back the fuck up bruh." she said looking at him,pointing at him.

"Get you finger out my face Nhi." he said through clenched teeth.

She laughed and closed the door washing up and putting on her short and her New York Co. Sweatshirt and grabbing her Furla bag.

°One Hour Later°

"Okay Mrs. Danelle's tell me whats wrong?" the nurse ask.

"It's Ms. Thank You. But I think there is two of them." Nikair managed to say.

The nurse looks at her and than grabbed the machine to do the 3D sonogram. And there showed two babies hugging.They all gasp. Nikair and Dre look at eachother an she quickly turned her head.

"This is truely amazing.You are five months pregnant and we are just now discovering twins . What made You think that there was two?" The nurse asked.

"A dream. " Nikair simply stated

After another 45 minutes of questions and small talk Nikair and Dre left the doctors office.They got in the car and deove towards the Best Buy (appliance store). Dre was going yo buy her everything she needed for her music career ahe just didnt kno it yet.He called a coue of his homeboys up to meet them so they could take the stuff and set it up.She had never met his friends before so she knew that this would be intresting. Before she could seperate herself from him he nudged her arm and than looked towards the door.In walk six niggas all with Boosie Fades and dreads.She bit her lip and than rubbed her medium baby bump.Dre put his hand around her waist and motioned for the guys to come over.He introduced them and  they all smiled and dapped her.But it was one that stood out to her.He was kinda slim but with a medium build.He had his dreads braided back and pearly white teeth with a baby face.His name was Kaiden.

Nikair

Dre introduced me to all his homeboys and truthfully they seemed cool and i think that i can get use to having them around.But it's this one nigga who stands out the most to me.He deep chocolate,dreads,beautiful smile,and baby face.Yum! Wait what the fuck am i thinking. I shook my head to try and get rid of the thoughts that was trying to consume my mind. I guess Dre noticed the tension between us cause he cleared his throat and than tightened his grip on my side.I felt hella uncomfortable.I twisted out his grip and told him I was going by the phones.He shook his head and we both went our opposite ways.

I was walking around that store for about 35 minutes looking at all the electronics and decided to head to the Lenox Mall.So I started walking since Dre wasn't answering his phone.I swear he stress me out when he does shit like this,Uugh!. The weather was nice so the walk was quite nice as well.When i got to the mall i decided to hit up a couple stores.I knew i was bad but damn,every coner i turned i got niggas starring. I went into Traffic looking for some sky high booties.I found three pairs and brought them with the toatal comming out to $250.85.Wehen I left out of Traffic I walked around and found Victoria Secret and brought myself somethings; lotions,perfumes,body washes,and even some lingere.Spending well over $300.When i was walking out the store when i got a unpleasent pain in my stomach.Causing me to doubled over in pain.A lady rushed over to me and asked was  i okay but i stayed in that shocked state of mind until the pains went away. I shook my head to the lady and she slowly went back to her family.I just kept shopping.Until i received a call from Dre.Fuck him he can hear my damn voicemail.